Wrightsville man guilty of possessing...

Wrightsville man guilty of possessing body armor

There are 4 comments on the York Dispatch story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Wrightsville man guilty of possessing body armor. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Wrightsville man with prior convictions for making terroristic threats was found guilty in federal court Thursday of illegal possession of body armor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Always Right

York, PA

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Wow,thats a new one for me..So much for being FREE in this country...Guess the cops want to make sure when they shoot you by accident with thier hollow point,you stay down.This country gets funnier everyday..
Mr Final Word

York, PA

#2 Apr 21, 2011
I find it shocking that there is actually a law that prevents any human being on earth from protecting their body from bullets.
PLEASE on Final Word

York, PA

#3 Apr 21, 2011
Mr Final Word wrote:
I find it shocking that there is actually a law that prevents any human being on earth from protecting their body from bullets.
I find it shocking that YOU have not purchased "head armor" in case you fall. We would not want you receiving anymore brain damage than you already have.

“Studly and Santaesque”

Since: Jan 09

Lancaster, PA

#4 Apr 21, 2011
Mr Final Word wrote:
You have a right to bear arms; the Constitution guarantees that. However, you don't have a right to defend yourself. If the cops want to shoot you, they don't want anything interfering with their objective. Duck behind a tree, in fact, and they will charge your corpse with obstruction of justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Wrightsville woman sold 10,000 false pr... May '15 Mildred 1
shooting at mussers Apr '15 lady 3
News Pastor John Collins Marietta PA (Feb '14) Apr '15 lady 14
Anyone remember the Chinese Pagoda where Anvil'... Feb '15 Camarokid90 1
News Rambler, Former Wrightsville Mayor, takes case ... (May '11) Feb '15 Yorkguy 16
Curious Feb '15 Hot momma lookin 1
News Legal minds differ on whether The Bluebook is s... Feb '15 lady 1
More from around the web

Wrightsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wrightsville Mortgages