Welding lead stolen from Wrightsville...

Welding lead stolen from Wrightsville company's truck

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 12, 2011, titled Welding lead stolen from Wrightsville company's truck. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 350-foot roll of welding lead was stolen from a work truck driven by an employee of SWF Industrial in Wrightsville, according to Pennsylvania State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Melba Miles

New Freedom, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Look fo a cracker wif a hernia limpin' down 462.
Cliffords Fumigation INC

York, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2011
If lead IS that valuable, Kenny Miles most certainly would be, at the very least, a millionaire (twice over), if they ever decide to begin mining his a##! If she only knew, his wife Melba is also "settin" on a gold mine, but not lead; if one can get past the smell!
commonsense

Mountville, PA

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Melba Miles wrote:
Look fo a cracker wif a hernia limpin' down 462.
Happen in Chanceford Township, 462 does not go there at all!
Melba Miles

New Freedom, PA

#5 Mar 12, 2011
commonsense wrote:
<quoted text> Happen in Chanceford Township, 462 does not go there at all!
462 best way to get back to york. If you steals sumpin you makes a getaway right? You dont hang around the turds after the doggy done crapped. Thats what my daddy always say right befo he pass out.
Kennel Attendant

York, PA

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Melba Miles wrote:
<quoted text>
462 best way to get back to york. If you steals sumpin you makes a getaway right? You dont hang around the turds after the doggy done crapped. Thats what my daddy always say right befo he pass out.
That most certainly would not effect you; same o, same o, as per turds...couldn't tell the difference!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the former Far East Inn in Columbia, PA (Oct '09) Nov '17 Sandra Miller 9
News Liquor license transferred to former nuisance bar (May '11) Oct '17 YC Resident 32
Reply to post on the FAR East Inn. Oct '17 John Fischer 1
News Man has been charged with environmental violati... (May '09) Sep '17 aol 174
News Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Just saying 46
News Montenegro seeks man in photo with Russian fore... (Dec '16) Dec '16 AntemuraleChristi... 1
News Wrightsville Forming Own Police Department (Nov '06) Dec '16 Jon 17

Wrightsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrightsville Mortgages