York County businessman missing

York County businessman missing

There are 123 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 29, 2008, titled York County businessman missing. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Kauffman lives in Lower Windsor Township. Sterner said he talked with members of the Kauffman family, who are devastated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Kaye Patterson

Tuscaloosa, AL

#128 Jan 7, 2009
Charlotte Ruch Holtry wrote:
I have lost several people in my immediate family.
Please leave your name with your message. It means so much more. Most of you wrote something very nice so I don't understand why you would not use your name
I'm an old friend looking for you on Facebook.com I'm still in my old home town.
Truth and fact

Fort Wayne, IN

#129 Jan 27, 2009
I knew Ken and his familiy. Godspeed to him. But here is the but: I don't care what he owned or spends that is no one business, unless it was me. Which he did and the home cost a sight more than $1mil. more like $7mil. He was always smart to have investers like Richard Poole. Rich now is semi retired from his company now he is helping the family re-group. Funny how things come around. There are two sies to everyone you know. Again I sorry for his family and hope he now has peace.
Rocky Campagna

Belleville, MI

#130 Nov 1, 2010
Marc Green Guam wrote:
I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean(Guam.USA) and I keep checking the internet to find out about Ken Kauffman. He was once a friend of mine associated with the local York baseball scene. I admit reading all these posts to gather info on his situation and as some have stated, I too am puzzled by the content of the posts.
I do hope the family has closure soon and find peace in life sooner than later.
Marc
Get in touch
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for Dr. James L. Jamison of Wrightsvi... Nov 30 Michael Angelo 1
Wrightsville, Pa house fire ends in total loss ... Aug '16 Onelittlesoul 1
Stacy Holliday-White Jun '16 sum1 1
News Timely reminder: Don't touch! Video shows museu... (Jun '16) Jun '16 greymouser 5
News PPL unveils rebate program to reduce peak elect... (May '11) Jun '16 Blorgon 3
Moving to Columbia (Jul '14) May '16 Anonymous 3
News Man begins serving prison sentence (Apr '09) Apr '16 Yourmom90 4

Wrightsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrightsville Mortgages