York County businessman missing

Full story: The York Daily Record

Kauffman lives in Lower Windsor Township. Sterner said he talked with members of the Kauffman family, who are devastated.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicpixie

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Kauffman family, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.
just sayin is all

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

I can understand that it's inappropriate to speculate at this moment, and Lord knows our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Still, it's interesting that this story didn't refer, even in passing, to a seemingly-related story from a few days ago: http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_11313955
another resident

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

our family is praying for yours, may you find peace and closure
another resident

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

just sayin is all wrote:
I can understand that it's inappropriate to speculate at this moment, and Lord knows our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Still, it's interesting that this story didn't refer, even in passing, to a seemingly-related story from a few days ago: http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_11313955
no it doesn't but those who know the family know the outcome, it is unfortunate this has happened and maddening at the same time about the slowness of how things are being played out- he has been missing since friday and they are just now releasing this article- the outcome could have been different has this all been a special report or something of friday night news
Why hide it

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

There is definitely some hush hush stuff going on with this story... very secretive.
York Resident

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

We will be praying for a good outcome in this perplexing situation, for Ken's sake, the sake of his son Nathan, and the rest of his family.

We are so sorry you are going through this.
maddboater

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Kuaffman family and friends, I pray for a prompt and positive outcome, through this difficult and trying time. Blessings and peace to all.
questioning

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Why hide it wrote:
There is definitely some hush hush stuff going on with this story... very secretive.
I agree. Something seems a bit off.
KRB Employee

Boonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

well there is alot of people that just cannot stop the gossiping but ur in our thoughts and prayers(kauffman family)
Agree

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I agree with 'Just sayin is all'... My first thoughts reading this article was the link between the stories. Thoughts and Prayers.
Charles

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I know Mr. Kauffman.
He and his family are incredible people.

My prayers are with them.
Jess

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Kauffman family, our thoughts are with you.
What

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Wow ... and it only took an extra few valuable days to release this article.
Danielle Calhoun

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I knew Kenny through some friends at Mount Pisgah Trinity United Methodist Church, and although I just heard about this today, I pray that this is just a nightmare for all involved, and he is found alive and safe. Regardless, my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family, and those who knew him.
give them privacy

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

just sayin is all wrote:
I have known this family my entire life...no one can understand their grief. Please leave them alone. Whatever your speculations are, please keep those to yourself. All I will say about your curiosity is pray that a tragedy like this never befalls your family and think what it would be like to have that splashed all over the newspaper. Grief is intimate. Please allow them their privacy.
Very Sad Friend

Mount Wolf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I have also known this family all my life...its very sad that people can write ugly comments and hearsay about a family they don't even know... My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Your family has touched so many lives, in so many ways, all our hearts go out to you now. Nathan you have a great legacy, be strong and very proud! Stop spending so much time with rumors and gossip and wondering why this didn't make the papers, just hope and pray its never your family. Pray they find Ken and may all be at peace and find some sort of closure.
Questions

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

This man's disappearance and the reaction of law enforcement was weird. Why wasn't a public announcement made about him so that people could be on alert in case they saw something. It seems like the police were sure he jumped and were sure he was drowned. 4 days later, we get the story. Did anyone think he might have been kidnapped or something? How did the cops automatically know the note was his writing? In my opinion, the way this was handled was kind of strange. When someone goes missing, you put the word out, not keep it close to the vest.
My Thoughts

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

The way this man decided to end his life is very disheartening for the family...for him, he no longer has to face what he was running from. Yes, I have known this man as well - and you truly never know someone, even if you live with them! He took the easy way out - he left his family with the hard part.
judy david

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

To the Kauffman family, Our thoughts and prayers are with you
Grateful friend

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

I am praying that this has a favorable outcome. To one who has known Ken for over two decades it is a shock that someone so universally liked, loved, and admired could reach this point. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the members of his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wrightsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wrightsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••