Review: Sobol Arnold L DR Optometrist

Review: Sobol Arnold L DR Optometrist

Posted in the Wrightsville Beach Forum

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Wilmington, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2013
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I am calling my insurance company today to request authorization for another visit because I feel I was not diagnosed correctly. He was extremely rude; would ask a question and then cut me off/speak over me while I was answering. He put words in my mouth, he told me I was seeing things I wasn't seeing and said I was in denial of them (when I was being honest... It's my vision, why would I lie about it?). They don't have computers so it took the lady 40 minutes to type my information on a type writer. He was extremely cold and made the entire experience uncomfortable. He dialated my eyes without warning, and then told me I wouldn't be able to see for 2.5-3 hours. He didn't even tell me what my eyesight was nor had contacts available. NEVER GO TO HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightsville Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John rollins what happened to him 7 hr Ken 1
james nelms preacher (Nov '10) May 29 Elroy 11
Jimmy Novac May 26 JusticeforJessicaAnn 1
Moving to Wilmington NC (May '08) May 26 strongwarning 127
Vertex Rail May 22 Concerned 1
News Bail bondsman charged with selling steroids (Oct '10) May 10 Scorned twice 46
Gf pic swap (Jul '13) May 7 iknow4sure 12
More from around the web

Wrightsville Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]