Review: J&M Broad Auto Service

Review: J&M Broad Auto Service

Posted in the Wrightstown Forum

Beadmom

Moorestown, NJ

#1 Nov 7, 2013
I took my car J&M Broad auto Service, for just a simple tuneup, when I got the car back, it ran like a truck and sounded like a truck, my speed was shot. I gave the owner a sample sparkplug (in its original package) to be put in the car.
On older Detroit V8 cars, a 12,000 mile tuneup is to typically include replacement of air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, and an oil change, as needed. Then, spark plug replacement, test/replacement of spark plug wires, distributor cap and wire replacement, adjustment of ignition timing, adjustment of idle mixture, and a few other things a car with a carburetor requires.
Come to find out, he didn't put in the spark plugs I asked him to put in and, did none of the adjustments and timing, and then informed me that he was not going to do those things and he didn't. Thats why my car is acting badly. He did put in the new distributor cap and wires, the wrong spark plugs, but none of those other things a car with a carburetor requires.
WHAT EVER YOU DO --- DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Platoon b 1984 (Apr '09) Sep 2 FSGT 13
Police Dept. Sep 2 Kurt 1
Insects Aug '17 Maryneis01 1
broadway takeout (Aug '07) Jul '17 mastowski 13
Trenton man acquitted of 2005 Pemberton Twp. mu... (Jun '09) Jun '17 Giavanna 4
DESPERATE for help, STORAGE AUCTION (Sep '09) May '17 Amy Desmond 29
News Fire inside Hightstown rug mill ruled accidenta... Apr '17 jediny 1

Wrightstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance