James Bell

Conway, AR

#1 Apr 27, 2009
trying to find some good friends and buddies from 1984. our sargent was sgt Tores, 1st sgt Winters and ass. sgt Hill.
Mike Thomas

Overland Park, KS

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Were you in Echo Company March 84- May6th 84?
Mike

Apo, AE

#3 Jul 31, 2012
I was in Echo Company from Mar to May 1984
bell

Conway, AR

#4 Nov 1, 2012
I was in Bravo company,
Musgrove - Ted

Spirit Lake, IA

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Looking for anyone from Fort Dix, 1984, C-3-3, in 1984. I've another soldier that is trying to find a copy of basic training pictures. While in route home, his got lost in the transit. And, he would like to locate anyone from that unit and time frame. Peck, R.
Thanks for your time in this matter.
t groves

Louisville, IL

#6 Dec 22, 2013
echo 3-4 nov84
Jay

Repton, AL

#7 Mar 5, 2014
C-4-5 from 1084 Sgt Granthon was out Platoon Sgt. I am looking for a yearbook as well. Any one know what company put out the yearbooks for Fort Dix in 1984?
emaddy

Plymouth, MI

#8 Jan 25, 2015
bell wrote:
I was in Bravo company,
Do you remember a Sgt. Crews?
Fort Dix B-1-3

Harvest, AL

#9 Aug 27, 2015
James Bell wrote:
trying to find some good friends and buddies from 1984. our sargent was sgt Tores, 1st sgt Winters and ass. sgt Hill.
I was in B-1-3, June - Aug 84, DS Medina, DS Dorsey, DS Hunter
Paul Ewald

Citrus Heights, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2016
Fort Dix B-1-3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in B-1-3, June - Aug 84, DS Medina, DS Dorsey, DS Hunter
I was there also, B-1-3. I remember Sgt. Cobb was one of our drill instructor . And SFC Bell . Across from The barracks was a large parking lot and what I thought at the time was a highway to freedom. Did plenty of push ups and learned to March in that parking lot. The mess hall was towards the right when your in formation and facing the barracks. Behind the the lot and Highway was where the Jets constantly landed and took off. Remember while doing pt and marching to and from the firing range seeing the jets fly overhead with after burners on . Was a cool sight to see. Was trying to find B-1-3 barracks area but don't remember any street names or reference points other than what I mentioned when looking at the map.
Marc Bray

Harvest, AL

#11 Jan 14, 2017
Paul Ewald wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there also, B-1-3. I remember Sgt. Cobb was one of our drill instructor . And SFC Bell . Across from The barracks was a large parking lot and what I thought at the time was a highway to freedom. Did plenty of push ups and learned to March in that parking lot. The mess hall was towards the right when your in formation and facing the barracks. Behind the the lot and Highway was where the Jets constantly landed and took off. Remember while doing pt and marching to and from the firing range seeing the jets fly overhead with after burners on . Was a cool sight to see. Was trying to find B-1-3 barracks area but don't remember any street names or reference points other than what I mentioned when looking at the map.
I was in 3rd platoon B-1-3. Ssg Doesy and Ssg Madena. You wouldnt happen to have the cycle book
rich rossi

Pittston, PA

#12 Jun 18, 2017
Marc Bray wrote:
<quoted text>

I was in 3rd platoon B-1-3. Ssg Doesy and Ssg Madena. You wouldnt happen to have the cycle book
does anyone have the cycle book from jun 84-aug-84 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrightstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insects Aug 16 Maryneis01 1
broadway takeout (Aug '07) Jul 31 mastowski 13
Trenton man acquitted of 2005 Pemberton Twp. mu... (Jun '09) Jun '17 Giavanna 4
DESPERATE for help, STORAGE AUCTION (Sep '09) May '17 Amy Desmond 29
News Fire inside Hightstown rug mill ruled accidenta... Apr '17 jediny 1
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329
News Norcross 3rd N.J. Democrat who will vote no on ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Dexter 1

Wrightstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrightstown Mortgages