Bank Robbery Suspects Killed In Pushmataha County Shootout

There are 20 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Bank Robbery Suspects Killed In Pushmataha County Shootout. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

A shootout in Pushmataha County between Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers and bank robbery suspects ended with two men dead Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jld

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2011
how crazy someone actually thought they could rob a bank and get away hahahahahahahaha
jld

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
bonnie and clyde all over again lol
LOL

Lawton, OK

#3 Jun 17, 2011
If they had actually turned on Red Hill Road instead of Woody Pace, they probably would have gotten away. That road branches off and connects to several highways.
insane

Guthrie, OK

#4 Jun 17, 2011
LOL wrote:
If they had actually turned on Red Hill Road instead of Woody Pace, they probably would have gotten away. That road branches off and connects to several highways.
not a chance,you don't run from a ohp trooper,you can not out run a radio.
known for being bad road

Lawton, OK

#5 Jun 17, 2011
its a criminal road link
Diann

Wewoka, OK

#6 Jun 17, 2011
It is such a shame that, things have gotten that bad. But, thank God that it wasn't any worse. A big thank you to our O.H.P for keeping things as safe as possible. God Bless you all.
wyatt erp

Lodi, WI

#7 Jun 17, 2011
What were the robbers names
yall dumb asses

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2011
LOL wrote:
They didnt turn on woodey pace road they was still on highway 3 and they wasnt even close to red hill road.
okk

Springfield, IL

#9 Jun 17, 2011
how about everyone stop talking about stuff on here, all it does is start DRAMA! duhh... but oh wait that's all that county is, an town! bahahaha
wyatt erp

Lodi, WI

#10 Jun 17, 2011
We got to keep talking so u can keep looking
SDS

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jun 17, 2011
wyatt erp wrote:
What were the robbers names
\Justin and Jeremy
DO WHAT

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2011
Justin and Jeremy who???
its me again

Goddard, KS

#13 Jun 17, 2011
citizen

United States

#15 Jun 17, 2011
axle foley wrote:
I bet it made them super troopers day to murder someone sure there gonna say they ran thru road block they were probly shot in the back I bet every trooper this side of kansas drove 120 in their charger to see the scene of an execution and strut around in their military boots you cocksuckers
thought they are taught to not shoot to kill...guess not...These men did wrong but its a sad way to end lives..people make mistakes and people can change but these men will never get that chance
citizen

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2011
But on the other side of that coin, the troopers had a job to do also and the only people that really know how things went down are God and the ones involved..peoples lives were put in danger and the troopers stopped them however they could
safety

Yukon, OK

#17 Jun 18, 2011
Every OHP patrol vehicle is out fitted with camera systems. Also, read affidavit people. Suspects were trying to run over trooper so he opened fire. When its you or them, do you want to go home at the end of the day? Oh that's right, you call the POLICE when that problem arises...Kudos to the officers involved and glad your keeping our community safe at night.
1_ and_ONLY

United States

#18 Jun 18, 2011
LOL wrote:
BIIG 10-4 to that
1_ and_ONLY

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2011
axle foley wrote:
I bet it made them super troopers day to murder someone sure there gonna say they ran thru road block they were probly shot in the back I bet every trooper this side of kansas drove 120 in their charger to see the scene of an execution and strut around in their military boots you cocksuckers
HAHAHAHA!!! aint it!! i love it... u nailed it
Sunrise

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>thought they are taught to not shoot to kill...guess not...These men did wrong but its a sad way to end lives..people make mistakes and people can change but these men will never get that chance
Never get that chance to do what?

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 18, 2011
Two more turds out of society! Bravo troopers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if you fart up to 15 times a day you more happi... 1 hr Beatyoutoit 6
News Hope Meek's Family Demands Answers in Loved One... (Jun '10) 2 hr Fun Fact Finder 151
Richard Dale Simpson 14 hr KJSl 44
Michael lindamood 23 hr Huh 9
coach carpino Sun Fun Fact Finder 5
New thieves in hugo Sat shifter 4
Who is watching Mayweather vs Pacquiao tonight? Sat Capitalism Sucks 5
More from around the web

Wright City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]