tender foot

United States

#24 Dec 26, 2013
Any time Nat nat
dopers are scum

Idabel, OK

#25 Dec 28, 2013
leggy wrote:
why should getarope tell them to their face when she can tell them on topix? He/she might be a little bit of a coward but that is not as bad as being a dope seller. lowest form of trash that ever been on earth, dope sellers are. only thing worse is a child molestor but they probably that too. so yeah I wouldn't tell them to their face either cause they might hurt my children. who are the box girls anyway?
If you sell dope, you could be just as guilty as a child molester if a person molested a child while high on the dope you sold them! So, as far as I am concerned, dope sellers should all be put in prison. That's the only way the drug problem can be eradicated!
tender foot

United States

#26 Jan 22, 2014
Never knew of them selling dope u dumb ass u need to quit running ur mouth how many people eat at their cafe when it was open if they were that bad do u think they would have got the buisness they did mind ur own dam. Buisness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 35 min Ray 2,726
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 41 min LOL 76,205
body fount 1 hr curious 4
Leslie Shomo 4 hr Shomo 2
Does anybody KNOW ANY SHOMOS r a HENRY TREMAIN ... (Feb '10) 4 hr Shomo 5
New Dr 10 hr dead parent 2
Traig Brown 10 hr an old friend 8

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for McCurtain County was issued at October 02 at 12:20PM CDT

Wright City Dating
Find my Match

Wright City Jobs

Wright City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wright City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wright City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]