Yes...start with the box girls
okie girl

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Why don't you go tell them to their face
okie girl

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Just as I thought u probally would get the crap kicked of you u mess with one you get the whole family on your ass
leggy

Stigler, OK

#6 Oct 16, 2013
why should getarope tell them to their face when she can tell them on topix? He/she might be a little bit of a coward but that is not as bad as being a dope seller. lowest form of trash that ever been on earth, dope sellers are. only thing worse is a child molestor but they probably that too. so yeah I wouldn't tell them to their face either cause they might hurt my children. who are the box girls anyway?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 16, 2013
You rang...
bright light

Warner, OK

#8 Nov 20, 2013
For one the Box family wouldn't hurt any kid. For 2 if they sale it that doesn't mean it started with them have y'all seen that town just about everyone and there grandma does it. Y'all she try to atleast get to know them b4 you start talking about them
Madison McDaniel

Eufaula, OK

#9 Nov 20, 2013
If yall dont know them personally then I believe you better just keep your rude comments to yourself. Why should getarope tell them to there face instead of letting them read it on topix? maybe because whoever they are arnt mature enough to put their real name on here so instead they have to talk crap about someones family with a fake name. Grow up!
Anonymous

New York, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2013
First of all the box girls are my damn family and if you want to talk shit you better fucking tell them to their face. Yeah they might do drugs or even sell them but that don't make them a child molestor. That just show how stupid you are. So if I was you I would keep your mouth shut because when you mess with one you mess with all of them.
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2013
The box girls? Any relation to the box tops? How about the box cutters? What kind of dope do they sell? Are they sluts?
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2013
I think I ate a box on the back of the school bus on the way from a football game one night. Can't remember.
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Wait a minute. Did I eat a box or did a box eat me? Lets see now....
Anonymous

New York, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Are you stupid
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2013
RatRat wrote:
Are you stupid
No but you are. Slut.
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Would you like a ding dong? Or have you had plenty? Saving your appetite for Thanksgiving? Ok.
The Loch Ness Monster

United States

#17 Nov 27, 2013
You button your lip Rat girl. You ain't nuttin' but a hound dog honey.
indian school

Edmond, OK

#18 Nov 28, 2013
the holts are selling if anyone is looking lol
The Loch Ness Monster

Euless, TX

#19 Nov 30, 2013
indian school wrote:
the holts are selling if anyone is looking lol
Ok...Indian school. I'm looking for the good. The Boxes are sluts as well and they provide "benefits" to their customers.
pissed

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2013
I know the boxes to & there not bad people there's a lit worse people in this dam town than the boxes & they would help u more than these high & miighty holy rollers were not thought of very good in this town either & we've lived here just as long or longer u need to keep ur dam mouth shut
The Loch Ness Monster

Euless, TX

#21 Dec 1, 2013
pissed wrote:
I know the boxes to & there not bad people there's a lit worse people in this dam town than the boxes & they would help u more than these high & miighty holy rollers were not thought of very good in this town either & we've lived here just as long or longer u need to keep ur dam mouth shut
You keep your damn mouth shut dumbass. The Box girls all got hot pants. You wanna fight? I didn't think so, so be quiet idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Cochran 31 min bbly 1
topix cowards of hugo 8 hr Concerned Citizen 4
doyle edge 11 hr got em 1
Watch out, Lisa Ryan is back in Choctaw County 13 hr Heard Rumors 25
water 17 hr sad truth 4
spencer lindsey is a SNITCH 22 hr Aneros 11
Anybody know Jimmy Turk? Wed Turk88 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wright City Mortgages