McCurtain County Trash
Very Concerned

Rocklin, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Has anyone noticed that here in McCurtain County the woman beaters, thieves, and child abusers get away with anything?
You know who you are and who I am referring too, because you read this site. You messed up your family by being a psycho. You stole from her and her kids and you threatened her and her kids. I don't care who you think you are, the law might not touch you but we will get you.
Bubba Mcleskey

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2011
Very Concerned wrote:
Has anyone noticed that here in McCurtain County the woman beaters, thieves, and child abusers get away with anything?
You know who you are and who I am referring too, because you read this site. You messed up your family by being a psycho. You stole from her and her kids and you threatened her and her kids. I don't care who you think you are, the law might not touch you but we will get you.
I will come kick your asss or I'll send Brandy Walkup.
Very Concerned

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2011
If you think you are man enough, I am here. Bring your sorry butt over here and see what you get. As for Brandy Walkup, please she ain't nothing. See I just don't think you got enough attention as a child. Mommy must not have breast fed you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey B !!!!! I know what you did 9 hr PrayerForTheLost 4
Brandon Motley (Dec '10) 14 hr Probation 7
Hugo snitchlist 14 hr Informant 6
Brandon Motley Cattle Thief (Jun '10) Tue InternalVows 16
75th Anniversery to Wright city book Tue Mikee M 1
Early History of Wright City, Oklahoma (Sep '07) Tue Mikee M 6
brandon motley got arrested cds (Dec '10) Mon Soothing 60

Wright City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance