Cowboy

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Ivy smith has told people she slept with you while sam was pregnant with kaitlyne.
true

Hugo, OK

#2 Oct 6, 2010
She did!! The only person in there group that dont know about it is Sam, but surely someone on here knows her and will fill her in!!!
wife

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2010
so people say shit! the only thing is im not worried about shit that happened 6 years ago. anyone can write anything on here! true or not it dont matter me and my husband put the past in the past along time ago! He is a good man, husband, and father. As for the chicken shits who call me at work just watch your ass! You people need to get a life and stop putting my husbands name on here! you call Ivy a home recker! what the hell do you think your trying to do? If you want to bash someone because they made you mad then do so! but yall are trying to cause hell for other familys! we are happy with are family and it will continue to stay that way! by the way im not a bitch your going to want piss off!!!
jasons WIFE
nene

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2010
You aint shiot but a fat azz that why yur man has to screw other people
nene

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2010
Truth has to come out sometime how was does it feel sam knowing u were cheated on
Broken Bow

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2010
You have always thought you were something that you aren't.
true

Hugo, OK

#7 Oct 7, 2010
One more funny thing is that a few months back Ivy said your so good husband told her that anytime she wanted him she could have him!! There is more cheatin goin on then you know!! But you are write that is your family so if you can live with it so can I!
casey

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Listen here jason is prolly my best friend and he's never did one damn thing to any of you idiots on here bashin him and his family,has he?so why don't yall just quit gossipin about shit that yall know nothin about.
lol

Hugo, OK

#9 Oct 9, 2010
A Eppler to the Jason rescue, should have known it!! If that is your best friend then you need to get better friends...
lol

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2010
lol wrote:
A Eppler to the Jason rescue, should have known it!! If that is your best friend then you need to get better friends...
so true I'd hate to call him my best friend!
itfactor

Buena Vista, CO

#11 Sep 27, 2011
i agree with casey jason is prolly the best peron i know if you have a problem with him dont put it on the stupid ass website talk to him to his face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wright City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest theives in area (Apr '10) 7 hr Just a friend 391
Dennis Hider (Sep '14) Feb 19 Wonderer 13
Transgender bigot Feb 19 Trump is right 38
Jeff Rabon FIRED (Apr '15) Feb 18 victom 12
Jesica Bickerstaff Gordos Woman Feb 18 Mystery Man 0 1
Dope Dealers (Aug '10) Feb 17 gayjewishhitler 19
Jerry Dale Meek _ Murder Trial Begins (Oct '13) Feb 17 Case discovered 438

Wright City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance