Sunrise tops donor list for Salvation...

Sunrise tops donor list for Salvation Army

There are 1 comment on the Albany Democrat-Herald story from Jan 24, 2007, titled Sunrise tops donor list for Salvation Army. In it, Albany Democrat-Herald reports that:

Sunrise Elementary School donated the most food to the Salvation Army during the holiday season food drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Democrat-Herald.

Pat Hallenberg

Eugene, OR

#1 Sep 6, 2007
RE: the negative comment about the Halverson's.
The reason for leaving Albany Oregon.

I began attended this church while they were pastors. They were excellent. Honest, hard working, always welcoming.

The reason they were transferred (in my opinion) was strictly a politcal move by the Portland Army office. They wanted a friend of theirs in Albany.
So they set out to make that happen and managed to degrade the Halvorsen's.

They were very succesful here and were loved by many. And are still missed. I left the church here 3 months after the new people came. I have not gone back. What happened in this situation is a travesty. Of course I point out THIS IS MY OPINION. You know we live in """"suing """"
society.

I know they loved the people in Wrangell. And made a great difference in that Corp. I wish them God Speed on any new mission they undertake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrangell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Wrangell (Feb '14) Jan '17 Grandpa 2
News 2 Hikers Rescued from Kenai Peninsula Glacier (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jennie 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Curious (Mar '16) Mar '16 Tony 1
News Tribal-owned restaurant to close in Petersburg (Mar '13) Mar '16 Tony 3
Alaska Birth parents and adoptees-Reunite! (Oct '15) Oct '15 joanNYadoptees 1
Military mother iso: 09/10/1976 Pa/ Adopted in ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 joanNYadoptees 1

Wrangell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wrangell Mortgages