Search ends for 2 brothers whose boat...

Search ends for 2 brothers whose boat overturned near Wrangell

There are 4 comments on the KFQD-AM Anchorage story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Search ends for 2 brothers whose boat overturned near Wrangell. In it, KFQD-AM Anchorage reports that:

Submitted by Billy Hackett on Thu, 09/20/2007 - 07:29. Officials in Juneau have ended the search for two brothers missing near Wrangell after their boat overturned during a camping trip on the Stikine River. via KFQD-AM Anchorage

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFQD-AM Anchorage.

mmm

Gold Beach, OR

#1 Sep 21, 2007
I hope that if anyone in the family is reading this please give everyone there my love and tell them all that I am praying that Jeremy and Ted are found. Love Angela La Dow
ttt

Beaverton, OR

#2 Sep 22, 2007
Thank you mmm
ttt

Beaverton, OR

#3 Sep 22, 2007
Thank you!!
SARAH

Englewood, CO

#4 Sep 24, 2007
STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE THAT YOU 2 WILL BE FOUND SOON KNOW YOU ARE BOTH SURVIVIORS AND CAN MAKE IT THROUGH WORSE THAN THIS LOVE YOU BOTH THINKING OF YOU ALL THE TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wrangell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Failures of Russian explorer helped seal Alaska... Feb '15 Joe 1
News Petersburg to host large Alaska Native gathering (Oct '14) Oct '14 I was born there 1
Thinking of moving to Wrangell (Feb '14) Feb '14 Curious 1
News Two file for 2014 state House Republican primary (Sep '13) Oct '13 rita 2
News Trooper arrested a third time (Aug '06) Apr '13 Comma Nazi sez 69
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Bissonnette Family (Sep '12) Sep '12 TundraDweller 1
More from around the web

Wrangell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]