Posted in the Wounded-Knee Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Our nations HAVE to expose the 10 lost tribes racketeering wannabe groups-pashtun,bnei meneshe-abrahim,bukharians mixes "some are latino etc." etc. for what they are-- this includes web sites, press release's, word of mouth , news publication etc.. The "goons" "aim" disaster can be repeated with 10 lost on both sides, after a setup, these wannabe's get native american classification in their jail incarceration to racketeer in the future-- we have to expose the truth or all is lost. This entity has nothing to do with a democratic society- the 10 lost tribes are asian ashakenazi foreign entity with foreign interests and values. They are "anti-white" they virtually chased off the french indian males-- something they need desperately to survive. They have no future in our nation, only plague,poison, treachery.-- jeffry helms iowa k/n

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2013
The reason the 10 lost tribe racketeering groups are where they are now???---

they are a "parasitic cow bird" entity.

They are under a wannabe "guise" -- if you lift that guise "correctly" by exposing them world wide on the net- instead of confronting them personally- they do not have what you don't want them to have.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2013
The white german jew native ashakenazi will have to back down and side with the french indians primarily if the general population knows about the asian ashakenazi. If the white german jew ashakenazi native side with the asian ashakenazi they will receive the same treatment of the asian ashakenazi-- something they cannot afford.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2013
When the 10 lost tribe racketeering groups lose their guise?? They will relapse,run for cover, turn in shame, etc.-- they will become a "beat dog" entity and will blow away in the wind- so to speak.

They will continue to racketeer as long as they have their guise.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#5 Mar 4, 2013
anti-semitism is when someone calls someone a "ape" or "primate" not when you call someone out for doing criminal behavior etc.-- if anti-semitism was about mentioning jewish people in a negative way??? Sephardic/ashakenazi foreign nationalist drug crime would be legal!!! there is a proven case of a man distrubing literature depicting a negro as a "ape" person etc,. in santa cruz county.-- he jailed in a year term in a hate crime of anti-semitism
Nemo

Pine Ridge, SD

#6 Mar 5, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
Our nations HAVE to expose the 10 lost tribes racketeering wannabe groups-pashtun,bnei meneshe-abrahim,bukharians mixes "some are latino etc." etc. for what they are-- this includes web sites, press release's, word of mouth , news publication etc.. The "goons" "aim" disaster can be repeated with 10 lost on both sides, after a setup, these wannabe's get native american classification in their jail incarceration to racketeer in the future-- we have to expose the truth or all is lost. This entity has nothing to do with a democratic society- the 10 lost tribes are asian ashakenazi foreign entity with foreign interests and values. They are "anti-white" they virtually chased off the french indian males-- something they need desperately to survive. They have no future in our nation, only plague,poison, treachery.-- jeffry helms iowa k/n
Sounds like you are well on your way to exposing the 10 lost tribes from their hidden places.
Are you sure it isn’t "parasitic buffalo bird" rather than the "parasitic cow bird". They are brown and can easily hide on the brown hair of the buffalo. The asian ashakenazi got the same treatment that the asian ashakenazi did when they were stuck down by the “parasitic buffalo bird” in Yellowstone National Park.
Some of the 10 lost tribe racketeering in the park ran like "beat dog" in the wind. Anti-semitism against the buffalo man should stop or the “parasitic buffalo bird” will make them something they cannot afford to racketeer.
You warning message came through like they legalized the Sephardic/ashakenazi foreign nationalist drugs and they put it in the “parasitic buffalo/cow bird food”.
Keep an eye out for any of the tribe lost including the ape man.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Nemo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are well on your way to exposing the 10 lost tribes from their hidden places.
Are you sure it isn’t "parasitic buffalo bird" rather than the "parasitic cow bird". They are brown and can easily hide on the brown hair of the buffalo. The asian ashakenazi got the same treatment that the asian ashakenazi did when they were stuck down by the “parasitic buffalo bird” in Yellowstone National Park.
Some of the 10 lost tribe racketeering in the park ran like "beat dog" in the wind. Anti-semitism against the buffalo man should stop or the “parasitic buffalo bird” will make them something they cannot afford to racketeer.
You warning message came through like they legalized the Sephardic/ashakenazi foreign nationalist drugs and they put it in the “parasitic buffalo/cow bird food”.
no worrys brother as soon as the racketeer's guise is lifted they will be exposed and treated as "racketeer's" and our housing, schooling, benefits, women,community etc. will come back

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Nemo wrote:
<quoted text>
the most important thing not to lose?? Is our identity and heritage--THAT IS MOST IMPORTANT.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#9 Mar 5, 2013
EXAMPLE!! sate

this duane big eagle a pashtun from pakistan - from one of the 10 lost tribe racketeering group member, he racketeered native schooling, housing, benefits etc. What did he do with all this help??--that was "stolen" with his fraudulent identity???? He teaches anti-native american values in his native american class at the college of marin. He taught amongst other things that native americans are "anti-authoritarian" !!! When over half of the cops in the area are native americans!!! I exclaimed anyone can be "anti-authoritarian" if they use narcotics or drink booze! Duane used his "est" training to spread bad propaganda in the community. I exclaimed "native americans are just like everyone else", duane said --- in a sick low voice " the ceremony is different" !!! I thought to myself ummm -- he wants anti -authority in ceremony???? He is going to do in the women with drugs and std in the teepee!!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Even with all this help you would think he would appreciate this?? No this just encourages more racketeering and scheming because his bad behavior was encouraged. He thinks racketeering is okay.

http://flic.kr/p/aVcowM

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2013
even though he has a white german jew last name and is part white himself??? He dogs out his own race in his classroom!!! He teaches anti-white principles and acts like a butthurt moma's boy about someone else's war. Why?? to push people out of the way to bring in more pashtuns etc 10 lost tribe to racketeer.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Even our mixed blood pashtun ones -some even chiefs --half pashtun ,half native etc.. Do they adhere to american standards and values??? Do they hire and associate or help non-judaic french indians??? NO!! they set up entire ashakenazi factions and shun the non-judaics!! What does this entail??? I'll tell you the foreign ashakenazi come streaming in with foreign organized drug crime -- poison , plague and treachery!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Our white german jew ashakeanzi native americans will in fact back this foreign entity with full wallets,security etc.-- if they are under a guise , but if this guise is lifted??

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2013
This is me, I'm a 1/8 fed reg french indian an iowa k/n.. I have green eyes, have lots of native friends and had seneca family for while. I'm from a very old American family here are my 4 names : hobbs,helms,veale,roubideaux. They 16th and 17th century american names, I have lots relatives, some right next to you. While the Ashakenazi where trying to immigrate to america ?? My bloodline was fighting to keep the ashakenazi from getting wiped out in world war 2, without the french indians?? The ashakenazi would have not been much of a factor any where in the world. I want you to look close at the painting on the wall-- I support a Canadian Alliance against the foreign ashakenazi and 10 lost tribe racketeering entity.

http://flic.kr/p/dZzc7q
Outlaw Josey Wales

Pine Ridge, SD

#15 Mar 8, 2013
What the hell is this person babbling on about?

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Outlaw Josey Wales wrote:
what?? your not old enough to know?? A group of greedy foreign racketeer's called the 10 lost tribes pulled a huge evil number in south dakota at the wounded knee- The 10 lost tribes are from german jew ashakenazi that went east to asian from germany and russia to avoid the world war 2-- the muslims gave them hell and they immigrated to the united states-- they racketeer now on the native americans for social services, money, property etc.. Their grandparents, parents racketeered the native americans so they think they can racketeer, they think its okay and they that got coming. Some white german jew ashakenazi(some addicted) are sitting pretty right now- with full bank accounts and job security, backing the asian ashakenazi and helping sluff off the non-judaic french indians -- BUT LOOK AT THIS!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/law-gives-tribes-author...

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#17 Mar 8, 2013
that ute woman looks like a paki-russian ashakenazi -the only images of her on the net are of this article!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/diane-millich-me...

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#18 Mar 8, 2013
quote from article:

About 77 percent of people living in American Indian and Alaska Native areas are non-Indian, according to a recent Census report. Roughly half of Native American women are married to non-Indians, the Justice Department has said.

The U.S. Department of Justice met with tribal leaders Wednesday to discuss implementing the provisions, which will take effect two years after the law is enacted. A pilot project would allow any tribe that believes it has met the requirements to request an earlier start date.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Outlaw Josey Wales wrote:
You say to yourself "why is the std hiv/hpv epidemic so bad, why are the native american rates so high??"

I'll tell you why, the wannabe's 3-4 generations deep chase away the entity they are trying to mimic-- french indians. What kind of men did you think the woman are going to take as lovers in place of the french indians?? I'll tell you-- men from zoonotic primate area's where monkey heads are eaten - the brains are often eaten raw because they are surrounded by bone and cannot cook thoroughly-infecting the eater with deadly stds-- foreign organized drug crime is rampant with these men, causing prostitution,careless sex etc.-- does not matter if your a bukharian latino, russian or german jew ashakenazi 1/16, or a chilean filipino-- hiv/hpv/herpes will spread evenly and without stoppage in the area- they will flow like water.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Why did all this treachery, poison,plague happen??

Our leadership of pashtun,bnei meneshe-ibrahim,filipino,bukha rian cross's did this on purpose with the help of a complex communications network with intelligence head in foreign countries, ashakenazi religious leaders here.- Called the 10 lost tribes -- a evil criminal racketeering group entity that evolved here in the late 60's and grew from there.-- The seneca filipino fiasco is a different story and has to do with the katipunan flag and wannabe's. Wounded knee was just a racketeering venture to get leadership heads in, housing,property etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wounded-Knee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Feb 1 Luella Mendoza 20
Wounded Knee Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul '17 Musikologist 14
wounded knee cemetary (Jun '11) Aug '14 Curious 6
News Johnny Depp talks about buying Wounded Knee tract (Jul '13) May '14 Jeffryhelms 61
Remember the White Clay You Tube Vid with that ... (Apr '14) May '14 jeffryhelms 18
Burning Man--Zoonotic Conflict---??? (May '14) May '14 jeff helms 1
--- Last Post Whines --- (Apr '13) Apr '13 Musikologist 2

Wounded-Knee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wounded-Knee Mortgages