Crash raises issues of fake IDs, immi...

Crash raises issues of fake IDs, immigration

There are 7 comments on the www.startribune.com story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Crash raises issues of fake IDs, immigration. In it, www.startribune.com reports that:

Questions about Alianiss Nunez Morales' identity don't surprise Minnesotans who work with immigrants, saying it points to a flourishing statewide trade in false documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.startribune.com.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2008
Throw the whole fake ID lot in a self supporting prison at hard labor - if they don't work - they don't eat.

Convict this POS that killed these children. Give 'it' the death sentence. Give the 'warrant' to carry out the death sentence to the parents of the children she killed. Let them execute 'it' in any manner they deem.

The answer to the Illegal Immigrant is profoundly simple - Deport them afte they seize their assets.
Native Amer German Irish

Xenia, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2008
"Police shouldn't be surprised that -- if they discover the ID is false -- there could be multiple "Alianiss Nunez Morales" around the country, said Uriel Perez Espinoza, vice president of UNITE HERE Local 17, which organizes restaurant and hotel workers.

"Someone may have sold an ID to her [Morales] and then to other people in other states,'' Espinoza said. "There are guys who are exploiting people. This is what happens when you live in the shadows.''

URIEL ESPINOSA - YOU ARE A SELF-RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF SHIT.

How DARE YOU try to shift the blame to US? Someone should slap you back to the hell hole you came from for that insensitive comment.

Let me CORRECT YOU: This is what happens when scumbags with NO MORALS, who think they're above the law, who have NO REGARD for anyone but themselves, who are criminals BY NATURE, CHOOSE to LIVE A LIE to further their own greedy lifestyles.

This is what happens when PEOPLE LIKE YOU AID & ABET the low life TRASH that you so flippantly JUSTIFY in accomodating their DANGEROUS AGENDA in my country where they DON'T BELONG - AND NEVER WILL.
crossthreaded wingnut

Castro Valley, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2008
"However, some immigrants' advocates argue that the crash shows that Minnesota should follow the lead of several other states that allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver's licenses. That way they would have the same background as other drivers."

Are you kidding me? What diference would it make if she had a license or not? This POS woman knew she wasn't supposed to be driving:

"The van was driven by Alianiss N. Morales, 23, of Minneota. The Fox 9 Investigator found Morales pleaded guilty in Chippewa County in 2006 to driving without a valid license."

So, if she had a license, this accident would not have happenned? What diference would having a license make?

Four young victims' lives lost to a criminal alien:
Hunter Javens, 9, Cottonwood.
Jesse Javens, 13, Cottonwood (Hunter & Jesse were brothers)
Emilee Olson, 9, Cottonwood
Reed Stevens, 12, Marshall.
Native Amer German Irish

Xenia, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2008
The even more infuriating aspect of this crime is that the illegal is claiming (lying) that the school bus hit HER.

Illegals prove themselves liars at every turn, every step, every day of their "lives" while in our country, and we're expected to believe them when they tell us they are who they SAY they are?

At least they have her DNA on file now and she'll never be able to deny or hide from who she REALLY is.
ASBESTOS

North Richland Hills, TX

#5 Feb 23, 2008
crossthreaded wingnut wrote:
"This POS woman knew she wasn't supposed to be driving:
"The van was driven by Alianiss N. Morales, 23, of Minneota. The Fox 9 Investigator found Morales pleaded guilty in Chippewa County in 2006 to driving without a valid license."
So, if she had a license, this accident would not have happenned? What diference would having a license make?
Four young victims' lives lost to a criminal alien:
Hunter Javens, 9, Cottonwood.
Jesse Javens, 13, Cottonwood (Hunter & Jesse were brothers)
Emilee Olson, 9, Cottonwood
Reed Stevens, 12, Marshall.
Agreed, but in the Democratic party and the GOPers that support illegal aliens it is OK to kille white Americans. Those victims are of "no value" politically.

This is the sorry state of affairs in the United States, the CITIZEN is the criminal and the racist, and the illegal alien is a "poor unfortunate">

Makes me want to start shooting!
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Feb 23, 2008
So true. Its our new international political correctness. Its grown from the US and now covers the globe. International law has trumped us. Sick Sick Sick.!!
She Be Me

AOL

#7 Feb 23, 2008
I think every American needs to march on their State Capitol in outrage over the deaths of these innocent American children at the hand of an ILLEGAL.

An ILLEGALS who is using an alias and refuses to giver her true name. The very same ILLEGAL who was caught driving without a license once before.

Will these 4 children's deaths be in vain? Will you stand up and be a voice for them?

Can we DEPORT 12 million ILLEGALS?------- YES WE CAN!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worthington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rude recptionist May 9 Anonymous 1
News Friendship comes at a price for the new Seward ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Phineas 6
Worthington community meetings (Mar '14) Mar '14 AndySeales 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
Predator politicians, government offices, state... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Debra Matheny 1
Industrial Radiography Qualifying Course coming... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Clowe 1
Are there any Worthington Pizza Hut employees w... (Apr '13) Apr '13 formeremployeefromtn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worthington Mortgages