haters

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Amy is dirty. She is not a good person or mother. She is playing this whole "God" thing to get people to think she has changed. She don't care she brings around kids and her sisters are the same way both Ashley n amber let's their husbands beat on them. Thankfully amber somewhat got away. I just feel sorry for all the kids Amy's Ashley's n amber
Liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Ya i agree..i kno first hand how grimey she is....makes me sick
ya kno

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

lmfao....all of this sh*t is true about this dirty hoe! haha agree with the rest of ya

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Oh no! Seriously? Is she that bad?

I just blew it in her yesterday. Crap!
Only once was in the poon, so hopefully she won't get knocked up.
hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Amy is a piece of trash. She has no friends cause it don't take long for people to figure her out. Men why does everyone mess with her i know she easy but are U not afraid to get something that will rot your dick off. my best advice is to stay away from Amy black that girl is trouble. Amy please stop think there are so many different post about you go wash your pus and take care of your kids. Why have so many kids when you can't take care of them. Its the state that pays for the food in their mouth its the state that pays for the roof over their head. That sh#t ain't right. You laid and made those kids now you need to women up and take care if them
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Totally agree...she cant find her own man so she goes for other girls men...she already has herpes...with the welfare money she gets she spends it on the guys to try n keep them....really amy u think ur getting then with ur looks...lmfao never that..
Amber cumpston

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

haters wrote:
Amy is dirty. She is not a good person or mother. She is playing this whole "God" thing to get people to think she has changed. She don't care she brings around kids and her sisters are the same way both Ashley n amber let's their husbands beat on them. Thankfully amber somewhat got away. I just feel sorry for all the kids Amy's Ashley's n amber
This is amber don't know how u r but u a pu**y can't put ur real name I'm a good person yes my ex husband did beat me but I'm on my own an doing good what bout u I feel sorry for u when I find out who u r b*tch I haven't done anything to anyone u bashen my sister that's crazy but keep my name out it mouth I take great care of my kids bitch

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Amber cumpston wrote:
<quoted text>This is amber don't know how u r but u a pu**y can't put ur real name I'm a good person yes my ex husband did beat me but I'm on my own an doing good what bout u I feel sorry for u when I find out who u r b*tch I haven't done anything to anyone u bashen my sister that's crazy but keep my name out it mouth I take great care of my kids bitch
Punctuation. Try it. Your babble is tough to read.
Amber cumpston

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

DieselVette wrote:
<quoted text>
Punctuation. Try it. Your babble is tough to read.
I'm nothing like my sisters but I love them an this is crazy why u got me in this sh*t for I'm not a nasty whore Ivve been married for seven yr an was with my boys dad for twelve yr so not a ho sorry u are so bored with ur life that u have to get in mine u don't even know me to talk shit bout me grow the f*ck up get a life worth having my kids r good an they are great just to let u know u slut puppy take care of ur kids that u probably don't have

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Amber cumpston wrote:
<quoted text>I'm nothing like my sisters but I love them an this is crazy why u got me in this sh*t for I'm not a nasty whore Ivve been married for seven yr an was with my boys dad for twelve yr so not a ho sorry u are so bored with ur life that u have to get in mine u don't even know me to talk shit bout me grow the f*ck up get a life worth having my kids r good an they are great just to let u know u slut puppy take care of ur kids that u probably don't have
I don't know you to talk about you?
I know that I only commented on your punctuation. And since you typed publicly, I do know that by reading your poorly punctuated post.

So yes, I commented on what I know.
xbf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Amber you are a pill head. I am Amys ex. I have seen you way to many times up at her house begging for drugs. If you are pissed at anyone, be mad at your sister she is the one downing your name. Amy you are a who#e no not a pill wh##e but you def would give dome to anyone for some attention. Amy grow up. A man is wat u think you need but what you need is more therapy. I feel so sorry for your children.
Amber cumpston

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

xbf wrote:
Amber you are a pill head. I am Amys ex. I have seen you way to many times up at her house begging for drugs. If you are pissed at anyone, be mad at your sister she is the one downing your name. Amy you are a who#e no not a pill wh##e but you def would give dome to anyone for some attention. Amy grow up. A man is wat u think you need but what you need is more therapy. I feel so sorry for your children.
. U know what I used to do pills never begged fOr them ass my boyfriend worked an got them never done anything bad to get a pill I'm 11 months clean an u must have wanted my sister to be with her that long there Ricky an im doing great so f off
wow the trust is

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Amy amber n Ashley is all whores. Ashley has cheated on her husband if I was him I would get DNA done amber u r a pill head n u can't say u r sober when u could past a drug test when ur boys got into trouble and that hasnt been 11 months Amy will sleep with anyone. I guess it just runs in the blood.
brian

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I know for a fact amy will open her legs for anyone. Amber you know you are not sober so y lie does it make you feel more like someone? Total of 7 kids how much welfare and food stamps is that. Now i know where my taxes go to keep these hos fat and in houses this is pathetic
Amber cumpston

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

brian wrote:
I know for a fact amy will open her legs for anyone. Amber you know you are not sober so y lie does it make you feel more like someone? Total of 7 kids how much welfare and food stamps is that. Now i know where my taxes go to keep these hos fat and in houses this is pathetic
And yes I'm sober thank you are u sober I don't know u an I worked since I was 16 till my husband wrecked me four yr ago almost killed me an I'm disabled and if u knew me u would have know that so f ur taxes I played in to them talk shit bout someone u know
Debi Gilmore

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Well I'm gonna take ambers back for one be man or woman enough to put your real name I don't know all that much of her sisters but I do know my BFF amber she isn't a whore and yes at one time she was on dope but she realized her kids r more important than dope and to be honest I don't think her name should of been brought up at all but when people don't have a life they have to try to mess with someone else's I've been around amber for years and she is a good hearted woman she doesn't need any of this bs
the truth

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Amber u r not disable. The only thing is ur mind. The whole family is living off the government. I wish Amy children would have to grow up like they are. They know so many different guys as their dad that it is not even funny. I have even saw Amy with two different guys in the same day. Now she is living on the government bc so many people knows about her. That whole family needs to grow up. Amy amber n Ashley. U too Kelly
be real

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I no for a fact my wife ash never cheated on me .we doin real good in I no for a fact one hundred per cent the baby is mind .what ever my wife done in the past that was the past let it go .right now she a great hard workin women been workin for a long time in she all so go to school .in I don't beat on my wife where all this shit comein from we good in our house clean .a lot people doin a lot talkin shit but just don't no my wife finsh school this comein may for crimale justice dagree in we also have a car in nice thin in our home .so keep talk hater.
be real

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

U y'all sure goin to hate when we move next year in a big house we been checkin out .in we also goin to be talkin a trip soon or crusie .so keep talkin in my lil girls they are well takein care off .I brought five hundred in cloths myself puma nike polo rw shoes .in my wife brought a lot of stuff coogi rw outfit in other stuff they are well takein care off they have cloths for months a lot shit that u y'all talkin not tru about my wife ashley .she a great women here past is her past ..now what counts we been marriad almost two years in been together for four years I never miss a baby doc apt I'm always there I potty train my older lil girl in all she allso 3 in preschool they let her start cause she smart for her age they check her skilll level she was good enough to get in preschool .stop hatein people stop speakin. Of stuff in u don't no what u talkin about if u goin to say somethin come correct .in on the other not we does have a car in we well feed in money no promblem all our bills get paid we clean in have cloths talk on that hater
be real

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Me in my wife don't have nothin .we clean .in my. Lil girl is one hundred per cent minds she pretty ain't she I no it in she be clean everday .I wish I new who this is talkin all this shit they would have to hold up for it on everthin .talkin about a person behind they back not cool in the crazy thin about it about of it not tru .in what ever my wife done in the past befor my time it the past .we good I trust my wife I no what she do in don't do I love her .in I'm always there for her in my girls always .u y'all need to get like us in stop hatein .we then took long trips in everthin our place in up graded .our bed is over two thousand alon just the bed big bed paid off in cash .get like us in stop talkin shit .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Worthington Discussions

Search the Worthington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ken Hart gets fired from paper 7 min Reporter 9
Is route 60 yard sale this weekend ? 11 min Tpp 5
brittney pinkerman lemaster branham 11 min jealous? 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min AAA 128,964
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min shish 147,020
Living together before marriage 28 min good idea 40
any woman wanting to chat during the day (Jan '14) 43 min darianne 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Worthington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Worthington People Search