Since: Nov 09

Burgin, Kentucky

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter Isabella Elizabeth last month on November 21st.I want to wish you all the best and i know you will be a great mother.

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Way too young!

Burgin, Kentucky

#3 Jan 14, 2012
do you know nikki personally? because if you don't you can't judge what she has done. too young or not!!
Someone wrote:
Way too young!

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Well, I know she is way too young to have a baby. Common sense would tell anyone it would be better to wait until at least out of high school for that responsibility! DUH!
Nikki Dingess

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2012
Well thanks for the only nice comment. But no ones perfect. I wouldn't take back having her. She is the best thing in my life and I love her more than anything. And obviously I'm too young. But it's too late for those comments now. You must not know me or you'd know my situation. It's not like I slut around and this was expected.

Burgin, Kentucky

#6 Mar 23, 2012
Yes i know you Nikki and your mom and her fiance. And I'm glad you and Isabella are doing so well. Too young or not your doing a wonderful job with her she is a beautiful girl from the pictures I've see on your dad's fb profile.

Burgin, Kentucky

#7 Mar 23, 2012
To let you know who i am you were our junior bridesmaid in our wedding in 2006.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worthington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny today 23 min Trish 2
Josh Cook 35 min Family 5
A lonely woman named CARLA 1 hr Alan 2
morgan conley (Jan '15) 1 hr canttell 4
Any hairy women out there 2 hr Ken 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr loudnproud 145,674
hair follicle drug test (Jul '11) 3 hr Lojj 200
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worthington Mortgages