very curious

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Sep 13, 2010
hmmm what happened to that post ...must have been true ???? ya reckon .....she does look hot
Just sayin

Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Everyone looks better with plastic surgery.
U R WRONG

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Not everyone. Ever seen MJ, Joan Rivers. Or Cat Woman from NYC? Or ever looked in the mirror? Or maybe you aren't successful and can afford luxeries. You people are so pathetic, it's really funny. Jealous of what you will never have and never be. Hide your small tits and small dicks for now, but you are being watched...
just a thought

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Do you have to be sooo very vulgar! Learn to get your point across without being nasty mouthed.
Whatever

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
U R WRONG wrote:
Not everyone. Ever seen MJ, Joan Rivers. Or Cat Woman from NYC? Or ever looked in the mirror? Or maybe you aren't successful and can afford luxeries. You people are so pathetic, it's really funny. Jealous of what you will never have and never be. Hide your small tits and small dicks for now, but you are being watched...

You seem to take the comment very personal. I'm sure there must be some background reason for that. I find it comical that you think you are offending anyone. Your ignorance is the only thing we see. It's a shame you can't find something to help you have some class. Oh, I'm sorry there is no surgery for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worthington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min truth 167,970
Only a racist 13 min Smitty 15
Foul mouthed president 51 min Upset 1
Boycott flying j 1 hr Chemosavvy 43
Ashland Cyberbullying Case Fumble 1 hr Frustrated 8
That Clark boy's mother 2 hr BILAD 33
Another Trump Failure 2 hr Haha 28

Worthington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worthington Mortgages