Truthful Outsider

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

It's interesting how these very "white" racist towns have survived for hundreds of years by incest that has lasted for generations. Remember when David Letterman would say "There's something about Schoharie" & then he apologized & had to ship a busload of Schoharieites to the David Letterman Show? Well, Worcester & East Worcester take the cake. The Otsego County historians are incest lovers too & the people who are born & raised there are all inter-related with cousins marrying cousins & the like & they hate outsiders. I could list a few of the incestual family names but they know who they are. The sun shines rarely throughtout the year & you can have a few picturesque days, but we know the deep, dark, sick truth!And They totally approve of domestic violence
against women. The devil is alive and well here.
Tia

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

I know what you mean Truthful Outsider. Only certain names seem to get away with stuff. Glad I graduated a few years back. It`s very political in school and community. They picked on me and my mom constantly. I had to move to Florida a few times to avoid the problems here in Worcester. I just had my own baby...and will not have her go to WCS! AND YES FAMILIES MARRY THEIR OWN RELATIVES!You have to be in the click or right family to be or get somewhere. Teachers that make up accussations against parents constantly...when like.... the gym/basketball coach gets away with abuse and goes to teach some where else(oneonta).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Worcester Discussions

Search the Worcester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
bill diamond (Nov '13) Jul 14 hogan 77
Janitors arrested for theft at Worcester Centra... (Nov '11) Jul 14 Robert 11
Woman accused of selling heroin in Oneonta Jun 29 Streetrunner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Worcester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••