Mikes Dad

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

By the way, Your prison bitch boyfriend is the one who liked to meke movies asshole, thats why the federal charges are coming!!! Who makes movies of
young girls and saves them anyway?? How stupid can
he be??? Im sure hes got a boyfriend in prison, and of course Hep B, Hep C , HIV, but that wont matter to you, you'll sleep with him anyway, why?
Because im sure you are infected already !!!!
Fact

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lol. nvr knew this site exhisted, till i just stumbled onto it. about 50% true. FACT: Abe jr, and sr both woulda went outta there ways to help anyone in need.
Fact: Knew Erik in High school, and watched him roll on his only 2 friends over, and over, and over, and..
He thought because his dad, or rather step dad Bob manchester adopted him and was judge he was untouchable! He also never met his real dad nor would his mother ever tell him who it was.
(Not Fact: Guessing she didn't know who it was anyway)
Just hadda throw that out since everyone believes everything they hear is these nothing towns, and have nothing better to occupy they're time than to talk smack, and sell it too.
Who live in glass houses

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Truthfully, no one will ever truly know the entire story. We're probably better off that way. I will not state how I know any parties involved, but what I will say is that no one up in that little section of the mountain is worth arguing over. All parties involved have a lot of skeletons in their closets, so just let them lay. We only have a few more years of quiet before the "scumbag" gets out so enjoy it while it lasts. He's a vindictive little man who will try to get his best revenge.... and I'm sure his "wonderful" neighbors will try as well. This little melodrama has a few more chapters left to go! All we can hope for is government sterilization of him, his wife, and the Clampets in their mint green house.
oh, and he did know who his biological father was.
I Know

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

"You know jack!!
I Know

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

"It's been completely quiet, "No Police Activity" Why? Because we dont
bother anyone, and we stay to ourselves, and we are not the clampets!
Erik is and will remain a twisted psycopath, anyone who lives in this
shitty little town can attest to that. Since moron want away, not one police call to this area, except when my horses break out once in a while. Erik has to serve a full two thirds of his 5-7 year state sentence, before he can be released. He has many federal charges pending, since i sat down with the federal asst prosecutor in Albany, and
know this as fact. You cant video tape, and have sex with drunk underage girls, film it ,and think the Feds wont put you away. He will be charged federally when he gets near his state release. My daughters have moved away, so that wont be an issue, As a violent ex con, if he
by some miracle gets out, he wont be coming near my family again, or he
will sent to hell where he belomngs
Andrew

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Ive unfortunately been on parole, and it sucks. Cant drink, cant smoke,
cant be anywhere near a firearm, and ANY police contact, you go right back to jail!!!!!!!! It wont take dumbass erik but a couple days
and he'll be back in anyway, because he thinks hes so smart!!!!
Who live in glass houses

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I know: I'm not disputing the fact that he is completely vile and belongs in hell... trust me. I've also had the "pleasantries" of your family as well. By the way, you're welcome.... I helped keep him in there where he belongs. So if you could just please stop attacking EVERYONE that makes a comment on here. We're not all horrible... Honestly I'm surprised you guys are still upstate if you still hate it so much. There was never bad blood between us, dont let it start now.
i know

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

If i could move i would, and my family has done no wrong to anyone
on that hill, name one person not connected to moron that has a
complaint against anyone living in my house,its just my wife ,son,and myself. We dont bother with anyone,and thats the way
we like it. If you dispute that your FOS, thats all. My family
is not perfect,but we respect people, and keep to our selves!
Before Erik there was peace and quiet, after Erik theres been peace and quiet. And when the market picks up,weoutta this inbred
town!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Wow glad I haven't been on in a while to see this, glad you think you know who you are speaking to Camille! I am not Beth, but I will be sure to let her know you are talking about her and bringing her into this. I'm sure she will be happy to know. I do however know your ex husband, that is how I know about you. As for your kids, well they should hear what people are saying about them too. I love hearing the phrase like mother like daughter when it comes to you and your kids!

Just a sister"
.... As far as the woman that you like to speak of...Beth...you need to shut your f'n face. She pressed charges...because he RAPED her. It's that simple...and the kids saw it. You should probably know the whole story before attempting to make someone look like shit. The kids are great...thanks for asking and really caring about what you say about their mother.....
Woody

Worcester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Camille is a user welfare POS, end of story!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 50 of50
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Worcester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Worcester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance