Erik Manchester
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Punisher

Barryville, NY

#1 Sep 5, 2010
All the things you've heard about scumbag Manchester are true, Hes been found guilty og a
violent felony, he beats up girls, and tapes them
without their knowledge, he'll get what he deserves
in prison, and anyone who is friends with him, or defends him , is a scumbag too!!!!!!!!
hugo

Vestal, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2010
With the facts I`ve seen....guess I`d have to agree 100%. Heard from a friend he`s rolling on local drug suppliers to get time reduced. Desperate times call for desperate measures....add RAT to his resume as well. Good RIDANCE! It all makes me sick to my stomach.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Is this the same guy who was in jail for shooting someone? and isn't he the one who is with this girl and her kids?
hugo

Vestal, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Yes, heard DA(Muehl) in closing arguements discuss she was married and having a affair with this Erik guy. Little did she know he was entertaining minors and taping them as well. DA was discussing on victims side while court was in recess(with some girl)....Manchester had info on some guy and wanted to strike a deal now. Had to do with a major drug dealer locally.....father/son dealership....I think in East Worcester. Don`t know anyone mentioned..but now he`s ratting to reduce time. Glad he didn`t live near me.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 14, 2010
hugo wrote:
Yes, heard DA(Muehl) in closing arguements discuss she was married and having a affair with this Erik guy. Little did she know he was entertaining minors and taping them as well. DA was discussing on victims side while court was in recess(with some girl)....Manchester had info on some guy and wanted to strike a deal now. Had to do with a major drug dealer locally.....father/son dealership....I think in East Worcester. Don`t know anyone mentioned..but now he`s ratting to reduce time. Glad he didn`t live near me.
Yeah, I think I know all parties that you mentioned. The girl is still married, I think getting a divorce, mainly because said girl turned her husband in for rape, her husband got the charges droped but soon after that said girl was with Eric.
The east Worcester Father/son drug dealers, if they are the same ones that would be Abe and young Abe (unless there is more)
The Punisher

Barryville, NY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
I guess Erik, wont be rolling over on Abe Jr,
since a tractor already rolled over on him!!!!
Its a tragedy, that someone lost their life,
but if he was the son, of the father son drug
dealer duo, ive heard they are, then Oh well,
no grest loss the community!!! And i hope they
bust fat ass Abe Sr Too!!! Im sure Erik"Pedophile"
Manchester, has rolled on Abe Sr by now!!!! After
all thtas where Erik got his drugs to sell out of his house!!!!!!!!
karma

Cherry Valley, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2010
The Punisher wrote:
I guess Erik, wont be rolling over on Abe Jr,
since a tractor already rolled over on him!!!!
Its a tragedy, that someone lost their life,
but if he was the son, of the father son drug
dealer duo, ive heard they are, then Oh well,
no grest loss the community!!! And i hope they
bust fat ass Abe Sr Too!!! Im sure Erik"Pedophile"
Manchester, has rolled on Abe Sr by now!!!! After
all thtas where Erik got his drugs to sell out of his house!!!!!!!!
I hope the punisher has a big mac truck run her over!!! Do on to others and see whatappen to u punisher!!!!
Karma 2

Cooperstown, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2010
"The Punisher" Micheal Lisa's brother that's who it is and it's kind of hard to get hit by a Mac Truck when you sit on your ass all day and smoke pot, maybe the bed sores will become infected and you will die a slow painful death. We could only wish for a horrible human being like you!
The Punisher

Barryville, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2010
Anyone who if friends with, or defends Erik
Scumchester the pedophile is a scum hole, yes tahts what u are. karma you must be scum too, I hope some pedophile scum rapes you!!! Just like your good friend Erik!!!!!!!! Scum of a feather
flock together.
Anonymous

King Ferry, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2011
you guys are such assholes saying things about Abe SR. and Abe Jr. Abe Sr. works his ass off for his money and to say such a thing about young Abe after such a tragic thing that happened to him just goes to show you how stupid you people are. have you no heart? look around these towns of worcester, east worcester and decatur. there's alot of father son drug dealers around. that doesn't mean it was Abe and Abe Jr. I think you guys are f**ked up on something.open your eyes and get your heads out of your ass. the drugs are all around you. don't put all of the blame on the drug dealers, people don't have to buy them. if people didn't buy the drugs then there wouldn't be a need for a drug dealer would there!!!!
unknown

Horseheads, NY

#12 Feb 12, 2011
The Punisher wrote:
I guess Erik, wont be rolling over on Abe Jr,
since a tractor already rolled over on him!!!!
Its a tragedy, that someone lost their life,
but if he was the son, of the father son drug
dealer duo, ive heard they are, then Oh well,
no grest loss the community!!! And i hope they
bust fat ass Abe Sr Too!!! Im sure Erik"Pedophile"
Manchester, has rolled on Abe Sr by now!!!! After
all thtas where Erik got his drugs to sell out of his house!!!!!!!!
Abe SR works his ass off to support him self. its a tragedy that abe jr lost his life but who the hell do you think you are " punisher " for saying such bull shit.
NEO

Barryville, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
A pedophile, and his friends, what a nice crew,
they're all scum!!!!!!!!!!
Big Dog

Barryville, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
I know them all, they"re all scum, but thats ok

Karma is a bitch, and they get there's sooner or

later!! Im sure you are friends will Erik scum

bag Manchester, hes in state prison where he belongs.

I heard some black prisoner beat his ass the first

in his new home, Good for him, not quite the same

as beating up girls scumbag!!! Rot in prison!!
Big Dog

Barryville, NY

#15 Mar 21, 2011
Camille Keever who lived with Erik Scumchester
is also a POS. Slept with her Ex husband, and cried
rape to get her way, i hope she has lots of STD'S
from Erik. And once hes found guilty of statutory
rape times about 50, and child porno, he'll never
come out of prison!!! And if by some miracle he got
out, he'll have to register as a sex offender, and
wont be allowed any more kids!!!!!!! I should just call CPS and report that nasty whore!!!!
scotty

Vestal, NY

#16 Mar 21, 2011
do it already !
paybackgirl

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2011
Are you people really this stupid? Do you realize what you are getting yourself into? I think you should all think before you speak! I wouldnt want to be you when certain people find out who you are and what you are saying.GOD BE WITH YOU!!!!!
Besides if she wasnt sleeping around maybe he wouldnt have beat the shit out of her There are always two sides to a story and you guys are all confused.And to the "PUNISHER" I see you everyday your nothing special and surely no one that should be speaking like they are better and by the way do any of you heroine addicts have a job? And I think you should leave Camille and her kids out of it.
Erik is not turning over on anyone he happens to have a very good lawyer
scotty

Vestal, NY

#18 Mar 25, 2011
not turning on anyone HAHAHAHA
Mike

Barryville, NY

#19 Apr 11, 2011
paybackgirl wrote:
Are you people really this stupid? Do you realize what you are getting yourself into? I think you should all think before you speak! I wouldnt want to be you when certain people find out who you are and what you are saying.GOD BE WITH YOU!!!!!
Besides if she wasnt sleeping around maybe he wouldnt have beat the shit out of her There are always two sides to a story and you guys are all confused.And to the "PUNISHER" I see you everyday your nothing special and surely no one that should be speaking like they are better and by the way do any of you heroine addicts have a job? And I think you should leave Camille and her kids out of it.
Erik is not turning over on anyone he happens to have a very good lawyer
His very good lawyer didnt keep him out of prison
did he!!!
Mike

Barryville, NY

#20 Apr 11, 2011
Too all the local inbred rednecks, i stay to myself
dont bother anybody, and dont have a criminal record,
not even traffic violations, im sure you can all
say the same, Bottom line, Erik messed with my family,he beat up my sister,Big man that he is,
and she doesnt sleep around like most of the Worcester hoes, he shot someone in the back, and the scum bag that he is, he video taped himself having
sex with drunk underage girls, and saved the tapes!!
WhAT A GENIUS!!! tHE sHERIFFS OFFICE turned those
over to the US ATTYS office in Albany. He got what he deserved!!!!!!!!
the bitch

Syracuse, NY

#21 Apr 15, 2011
well scotty uu apparently dont know lisa cuse she indeed spreds her legs 4 many many guys get your facts straight before u speak the whole town knows what she is u must be rally gullible u think u know everything actually uu donnt have a clue your mouth doesnt makes u look like a complete idiot because for someone who thinks they know the people in worcester u dont know a damn thing so grow up and act ur age nd keep ur mouth shut unless uu get the facts straight before uu flap off at the mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Worcester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C.'s Essential Bagels (Feb '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5
News Priest With Ties To Buffalo Accused of Abuse (Nov '13) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 9
bill diamond (Nov '13) Apr '16 LOL 115
News A spectacular 'fireball' was spotted burning up... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE ANN 1
News Central figure in a Seriala podcast seeks new t... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE ANN 1
News The Delicate Art of Rent Increases (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE ANN 1
Janitors arrested for theft at Worcester Centra... (Nov '11) Jan '16 CitizenX 16

Worcester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Worcester Mortgages