Committee Votes In Favor Of Waste To Energy For Woonsocket

Jun 21, 2011 Read more: Patch.com

A bill which would allow Woonsocket to pursue a waste to energy facility , making an exception to the statewide ban on trash burning, has received a positive vote from committee and could be headed to the House floor before the end of legislative session.A A Of the 14 members of the House Municipal Government Committee, the group tasked with ...

Read more
blockit

Chelmsford, MA

#1 Jun 22, 2011
Why not put a trash burning facility in Woonsocket! Maybe it can be located next to the sludge burning plant. What's a little more odor in the air. I'm sure they will say that there is no odor and it will not pollute the air. Now instead of just burning sludge from all over new england we can now also burn their trash. People in new england I'm sure will be very grateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woonsocket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: TV-PC laptop PRO (Jun '13) Mar 28 mac 2
im new talk to me guys only. Mar 25 Chris Izzo 8
Troopers arrested Susan Ahlborg, age 40, of 50 ... (Nov '10) Mar '15 Elmo 75
Review: Dogpatch Mar '15 rdc22 1
James Kelly of Warwick (Mar '09) Mar '15 blast from the pr... 18
News CVS health to end tobacco sales almost a month ... (Sep '14) Feb '15 Good point 19
News Taxes Are Crushing Woonsocket (Apr '14) Jan '15 mislilwolfz 3
More from around the web

Woonsocket People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]