Gilbert Delestre Family Speaks Out At Sentencing l TJ Wright Mu...

Superior Court Judge Nettie Vogel has sentenced Gilbert Delestre of Woonsocket to life in prison and 10 more years for a conspiracy charge in the beating death of 3-year-old Thomas T.J. Wright back in 2004. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KJW

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2009
Sounds like a whole family of winners!
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#2 Feb 19, 2009
gee glad i missed it then
Mother of a Marine

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 19, 2009
with all due respect and not that i have an ounce of sympathy for any of these people but if the mother had been a better mother and not some drug fiend serving time, perhaps she would have been WITH her child and this would not have happened. sick story, feel sorry for the child!
Jane A

Sussex, WI

#4 Feb 19, 2009
Good Lord, what bruts! Have fun in prison, you horrible, horrible people. Animals..worse than animals, you heartless monsters
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#5 Feb 19, 2009
Mother of a Marine wrote:
with all due respect and not that i have an ounce of sympathy for any of these people but if the mother had been a better mother and not some drug fiend serving time, perhaps she would have been WITH her child and this would not have happened. sick story, feel sorry for the child!
I agree with you totally!
soon to be ADA

Kapolei, HI

#6 Feb 19, 2009
I think this, thisÖ(it is a disgrace to mankind to address him as a person), should be put behind bars for the rest of his life.

I will be soon graduating from law school and my mission is to make the world or at least their houses, a safer place for children.
Virginia

Stockton, CA

#7 Feb 19, 2009
Yes, he had no right killing the child but, the mother should look at herself and ask if I wasn't in jail my child would be asking why this man killed my child.
Confused and Disgusted

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Feb 19, 2009
So this poor child was left with drunks, while the mother was in jail for drugs....WTF? The court system should've placed this child with a loving foster family. I hope the Aunt and her boyfriend burn in hell for the murder of this baby.
Outside looking in

Queensbury, NY

#9 Feb 20, 2009
i agree with confused and disgusted... tho family usually gets the first option... and there is nothing they can do... but where is the father... or lack there of... this all could have been avoided
roc94

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2009
I think those two should be beat down just like they did to little TJ. I do not understand why we can not give the same punishment to the people that do certain things to the people they hurt or kill. Once they cross the line, they do not deserve to be treated fairly. What gave them the right not to treat the people they hurt or killed fairly?
Angie

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2009
Seems like this poor little boy didn't stand a chance! Wonder what the mom was in prison for! What did these idiots expect a 3 yr old to do, it's not like he was old enough to know the consequences of a dumb beotch and a coward of a man when he made a mess. I hope the inside justice system gives these two what they really deserve.......to be beaten to death!
Joanie

Warwick, RI

#12 Feb 20, 2009
The mother was in prison for drugs. Poor TJ didn't stand a chance. They are all a bunch of low life, dumpy, losers. They didnít care about anything else but getting drunk and fíd up with their welfare checks. They all deserve to rot in hell including the babysitter who didnít/doesn't have a brain cell to call 911 or wake her mother when she got home. Hopefully the gene pool in that family dries up soon.
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#13 Feb 20, 2009
Angie wrote:
Seems like this poor little boy didn't stand a chance! Wonder what the mom was in prison for! What did these idiots expect a 3 yr old to do, it's not like he was old enough to know the consequences of a dumb beotch and a coward of a man when he made a mess. I hope the inside justice system gives these two what they really deserve.......to be beaten to death!
she got busted in another state for tafficing
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#14 Feb 20, 2009
Confused and Disgusted wrote:
So this poor child was left with drunks, while the mother was in jail for drugs....****? The court system should've placed this child with a loving foster family. I hope the Aunt and her boyfriend burn in hell for the murder of this baby.
they lied about their ss# cause there were cases against them for their own kids. 3 days after TJ died it all came out about them and how they lied. All that baby was, was a paycheck.....
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#15 Feb 20, 2009
Joanie wrote:
The mother was in prison for drugs. Poor TJ didn't stand a chance. They are all a bunch of low life, dumpy, losers. They didnít care about anything else but getting drunk and fíd up with their welfare checks. They all deserve to rot in hell including the babysitter who didnít/doesn't have a brain cell to call 911 or wake her mother when she got home. Hopefully the gene pool in that family dries up soon.
Yeah Joanie, image sthe sitter got off cause she testifed against them she will get her's too. as for the other 2 they will be theirs big time. I know for a fact that Katie was in protective custody cause they wanted at her. as for him the gueards usually turn their backs and let the best man win.....
kermitgirl12

Cranston, RI

#16 Feb 20, 2009
This whole story aggrivates me I don't understand how anyone could harm any child for any reason let alone a mess!!! I have cried over this case!!! That little boy T.J.was beautiful and I can't imagine what he went through!!! as a mom of 3 beautiful boys I could never think about hurting them!! Life in prison is to good for both of them!!! and they blamed each other they are both guilty and they know it!! GOD WILL JUDGE THESE 2 INDIVIDUALS!!! AND REMEMBER GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY AND IN LIFE WHAT HURT YOU BRING TO SOMEONE WILL COME BACK AROUND!!! I PRAY FOR T.J'S MOTHER AND FAMILY GOD BLESS YOU AT THIS TIME!! AND GOD BLESS T.J.'S ANGELIC SOUL!!!
TAMEKA

Brentwood, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2009
Parole? Are they serious? This poor baby can't come back in 25 years, so why should they be out roaming the street, while he is sitting in the ground? It should have been life w/o parole! I think the justice system failed this beautiful little guy!
Frank the Fish

Wyncote, PA

#18 Feb 20, 2009
This poor child was the victim of white trash. The whole stinkin' family - white trash. Has nothing to do w/ having money - plent of wealthy white trash out there. These people were just straight-up trailer trash. The guy, the aunt AND the mother are all equally responsible in my eyes - and I hope they all burn in he.ll for eternity. May the soul of this beautiful child rest in peace. And I hope the mother has her uterus ripped out so she can subject any more innocents to her "parenting."
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#19 Feb 20, 2009
they wont make it out.
Steve

AOL

#20 Feb 20, 2009
Gilbert Delestre will become someones BITCH in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woonsocket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im new talk to me guys only. Jan 19 sammimarieh 1
Taxes Are Crushing Woonsocket (Apr '14) Jan 14 mislilwolfz 3
young boys with small hairless penis Jan 12 Tugg 2
Rhode Island students get free breakfast at Den... (Feb '10) Jan 11 Dr Wu 14
Warwick man arrested for attempted rape (Mar '13) Jan 4 justin Orms 5
young gays or young girls in poplarbluff missouri Dec '14 cu v Cantu 1
Review: Rudman Kenneth J DDS Dec '14 Vosene 20
Woonsocket Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web