patrick county schools
anonymous

AOL

#1 Dec 25, 2007
A couple of years back everyone freaked out over the subject of building a middle school. Why not build one? It sure would help in the crowded school department. Why is patrick county always the county thats behind the times? Listen you adults - get with the program - it is the young that suffer the most from things like this. Give them all we can to insure their future. Give them the best education possible. We pay for it one way or the other anyway. Look around - see how many young people who do not go on to increase their education? They have no future here. Cut the cord. Give them what they need to have the guts to learn to live outside this county thats lives in a bubble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woolwine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My girl Jan 19 The wonderer 1
Devil's Footprint Busted Rock (Jan '15) Jan 5 oldSalt 3
I like to get on some buttseckz.. I aint gay.. ... (Jun '16) Dec 31 Waldo Jones 2
i gotta doo doo!!! (Jul '16) Dec 25 Orphelius Pontiac 2
meth (Jul '11) Dec '16 Themcunts 2
Where is the Wicca Coven at in Floyd? (Feb '09) Sep '16 debi 14
Rose family (Dec '15) Jul '16 Blah 4

Woolwine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woolwine Mortgages