Attorney General Corbett announces ar...

Attorney General Corbett announces arrest of three drug suspects in Lycoming County

There are 4 comments on the Attorneygeneral.gov story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Attorney General Corbett announces arrest of three drug suspects in Lycoming County. In it, Attorneygeneral.gov reports that:

Attorney General Tom Corbett today announced the arrest of three individuals as a result of an investigation into a kilogram quantity cocaine operation in Clinton and Lycoming counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Attorneygeneral.gov.

LHU

Berlin, MD

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Free Shady
f off pigs

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2008
free Mikey... he's innocent and i can't believe you dumbe cops can't figure that out...
The Game

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Sep 2, 2008
The comments here are crazy, if they were arrested then thats on them. They know the name of the game when they play. So now they have to pay.
The Mrs

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Dear The Game,
Seeing as how you don't really know what is REALLY going on, and that you just read what the press puts out, which, believe it or not, is like 90% wrong with their facts all the time... Then you might understand that one of the suspects is innocent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woolrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote for Trump, out with the Lawyer driven sham (May '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
News Bill Clinton in Quakertown, Easton; McCain at V... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Positive Boost 1
News Hoffa: Obama's drive appeals to Teamsters (Apr '08) Apr '08 Union Review 1

Woolrich Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woolrich Mortgages