Shame on you Herbert Dixon

Posted in the Woodworth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Money is evil

Alexandria, LA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
The truth will set you free Mr. Dixon. This whole time I thought you were an honest, trusting, and a server of God. Who ever said money will not buy you happiness was wrong right Mr Dixon.
Redskull

Powhatan, LA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Mr. Dixon I to am voting for Mrs.Hooter, it is the way" I "choose to vote not because a group picks the canidate, I am not being paid and hope that you are not either, just tired of being lock step with people that have their own agendas, one man -one vote
Traveler

Lake Village, AR

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Cannot believe that Herbert and Janet Dixon are on the radio supporting confederate flag flying, rebpublican, Robin Hooter. No character!!!!
Blacknight

Lake Village, AR

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Why would this surprise anyone. All they are interested in is power and money. How much did you sell your soul for?????????
Justice4all

Lake Village, AR

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Hooter - who wrote the check for you. Is this what we can expect from you in the clerk's office.
Warhorse

Lake Village, AR

#6 Nov 9, 2011
Herbert - how is your new phone bank business going. Have any customers yet. Heard your own group voted you down about accepting Hooter's donation. People are getting tired oy you and your wife's antics. If I send you money will you vote for me?

Since: Nov 11

Pineville, LA

#7 Nov 9, 2011
Traveler wrote:
Cannot believe that Herbert and Janet Dixon are on the radio supporting confederate flag flying, rebpublican, Robin Hooter. No character!!!!
OMG!! not the confederate flag....its so racist for them to show their southern pride damn them damn them and there heritage...wait...what republicans too OMG!!! damn them to and there 50% of the american population. What is this world coming too? I mean who the hell gave them the right to have freedom of speech?? i have one last question you talk about this guy selling his soul? do you work at a bank cuz i mean if you do and he came in with a check with a payment for one soul that would stand out...but i seriously doubt it, so clamp your trap
lawandorder

Lake Village, AR

#8 Nov 9, 2011
You are absoutly right. Herbert and Janet have every right to support the confederat flag and the values of the republican party. Why did it take this long for them to finally come around to the right way of thinking. Looking forward to Herberts conversion to the Rebublican party any day now. Thanks Cloudseeker for pointing this out.
lawandorder

Lake Village, AR

#9 Nov 9, 2011
Redskull wrote:
Mr. Dixon I to am voting for Mrs.Hooter, it is the way" I "choose to vote not because a group picks the canidate, I am not being paid and hope that you are not either, just tired of being lock step with people that have their own agendas, one man -one vote
Well - you hoped wrong
Aeril

Lafayette, LA

#10 Nov 9, 2011
?
blackhawk

Lake Village, AR

#11 Nov 9, 2011
I do find it strange that Herbert and Janet Dixon can do or say anything they want and the public just does not care or do anything about it.

Why did Herbert shift support from Stewert to Hooter? Coudl it be $$$$?

Why did Herbert and Janet get voted down at their last committee meeting? Could it mean that the other members have character and principles?

Why doesn't Tony Brown ask Herbert the "hard" questions?

Do you really want this man or woman representing you?

They do not represent me.
Bryan

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2011
Traveler wrote:
He was bashing grines also out in public, that's ashamed what he does. T grines is a good man and I heard he was pushin Wagner for sheriff. A man in his position should not say things to hurt himself in the future.
Loser

Toledo, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2011
Redskull wrote:
. Oh he is he got a nice payment for the Hooter vote
Chuckie is a Joke

Woodworth, LA

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Herbert I thought you said you were supporting Sheriff Hilton.
Boo Dixon

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2011
Chuckie is a Joke wrote:
Herbert I thought you said you were supporting Sheriff Hilton.
. No he is for Wagner and has got a large lump of money from Hooter. His special ballot that he has mailed out has Hooter Wagner and Grines on it
war horse two

Pineville, LA

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Dixon is a crook... he tells his fourth wife what to do on the school board issues. When she took his place, he said she would not run again... lyer, lyer, just put the money in my pocket.
Nunsar

South Bend, IN

#17 Apr 14, 2012
war horse two wrote:
Dixon is a crook... he tells his fourth wife what to do on the school board issues. When she took his place, he said she would not run again... lyer, lyer, just put the money in my pocket.
And you're a child molester.
Your conscience

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 14, 2012
Dixons not worth a shit and never has been!!!!!!
Enjoying The Circus

Alexandria, LA

#19 Apr 15, 2012
Is Dixon selling his soul to Jerry Slocum?
I know it

Pineville, LA

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Your conscience wrote:
Dixons not worth a shit and never has been!!!!!!
You are so right. He is a racist. He took bankrupsy and is trying to tell us how to spend our money.

Do not be fooled by him....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swingers (Jul '11) 13 hr Really interested 3
Cleco CEO Thu Fed Up 21
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Jan 13 Musikologist 10
woodworth, louisiana is a speed trap (Jun '09) Jan 8 JustAGuy 96
Pineville's first chain restaurant with alcohol... Jan 3 CenLaGent 1
News Major Drug Bust-Pineville (Jul '06) Jan 3 Real 14
Alexandria Black Attorneys Jan 2 Eric 2

Woodworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance