Does God have a sense of humor?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 17, 2013
God has a sense of humor, otherwise He wouldnt have made us... And He wouldnt have given us a sense of humor... We are made in His image
dGo mnDaed lyHo iirSpt

Cleveland, GA

#25 Saturday Apr 9
I once had a store and I "worshiped" it so to speak. It became my god!. This is why the God of the Bible took it from me. In the Bible it says that God is a jealous God and that you're to worship Him only. If you worship something else God will take a jealous fit and take it from you. For example, you have a big new Harley Davidson motorcycle. You just can't stop thinking about it. You clean and polish it every day. In effect, you're worshiping it. It then becomes your God!. The God of the Bible will get jealous of you and take your Harley right away from you!!!. Much like He did my store. The Biblical God has His Stinking god!. Israel is God's god. God worships Israel (literally performs oral sex on Israel!). If God can have His, I don't see why no one else can have their god. ROTTEN PIG GOD IN HEAVEN!!!. HOG!!!. CHILD STARVER!!!.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#26 Tuesday Apr 12
dGo mnDaed lyHo iirSpt wrote:
I once had a store and I "worshiped" it so to speak. It became my god!. This is why the God of the Bible took it from me. In the Bible it says that God is a jealous God and that you're to worship Him only. If you worship something else God will take a jealous fit and take it from you. For example, you have a big new Harley Davidson motorcycle. You just can't stop thinking about it. You clean and polish it every day. In effect, you're worshiping it. It then becomes your God!. The God of the Bible will get jealous of you and take your Harley right away from you!!!. Much like He did my store. The Biblical God has His Stinking god!. Israel is God's god. God worships Israel (literally performs oral sex on Israel!). If God can have His, I don't see why no one else can have their god. ROTTEN PIG GOD IN HEAVEN!!!. HOG!!!. CHILD STARVER!!!.
WOW!!!!!!! You're looking in the wrong direction to place the blame for your failures. To find the REAL problem, take a good hard look in a mirror.......... There will be the true reason. PEACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats created these protesters now live wit... 9 hr Black Panther 1
God Bless American May Day Protesters and Police 12 hr Brave Young 1
News Happening Now: Shop, dine, help @ West Seattle ... Sat Elise Gingerich 1
Go Sanders Don't Quit Sat Elise Gingerich 3
Trump Kristallnacht Sat Elise Gingerich 2
News West Seattle Crime Watch: Burglars hit O'Neill ... Sat Elise Gingerich 1
Looking for an old friend Apr 28 slate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodway Mortgages