First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bruce Lloyd

Boone, NC

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I think he does, but maybe not. What do you think?
Dino

Seattle, WA

#2 Apr 9, 2010
God does have a sense of humor. I know this as a fact. I was coming back on a business trip from Germany. My co-worker stole my window seat by checking in first (I still don't understand how he did this). At the gate I noticed a over weight and ruff man that looked unshaved and unshowered. I said a short prayer, Please Lord don't let this man sit me. I boarded first and then I seen this guy come down the aisle. Next thing I know I am smell moth ball clothing and getting sick as the guy sat next to me. Eight hours of this torture! Before the landing the guy excused himself to the bathroom. Having the middle seat I excused myself as well. I took my time only to come back to my seat to see the guy was a Russian Orthadox priest in full religious gear. The priest traveled in his 'relax' clothing only to change before he landed. I had no idea. God does have a sense of humor.
Bruce Lloyd

Boone, NC

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Dino wrote:
God does have a sense of humor. I know this as a fact. I was coming back on a business trip from Germany. My co-worker stole my window seat by checking in first (I still don't understand how he did this). At the gate I noticed a over weight and ruff man that looked unshaved and unshowered. I said a short prayer, Please Lord don't let this man sit me. I boarded first and then I seen this guy come down the aisle. Next thing I know I am smell moth ball clothing and getting sick as the guy sat next to me. Eight hours of this torture! Before the landing the guy excused himself to the bathroom. Having the middle seat I excused myself as well. I took my time only to come back to my seat to see the guy was a Russian Orthadox priest in full religious gear. The priest traveled in his 'relax' clothing only to change before he landed. I had no idea. God does have a sense of humor.
Thanks, Dino. That's hilarious.
Patty -

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Does God have a sense of humor?I am absolutely sure he does! My granddaughter at 1 and 1/2 yrs. of age was taken ill and hospitalized. My son and her mother split and never married. It was difficult for me to have any relationship with the baby's mother. I called the hospital constantly to leave word for someone to call me with any news. At 4 am I sat in my kitchen staring out of the window in darkness. I prayed to God directly and asked that he take me first. I asked that he send me the white light that so many speak of, so I could be there ahead of time to catch my granddaughter. As I prayed on in the darkness a light slowly began to appear
faintly. I watched in utter amazement. My heart beat so fast I wasn't sure I was still there. The light came closer and closer and I was pratically paralyzed.The light at it's brightest flew over my home like an April's Fool joke. An airplane had just flown over me. I sat there afraid to move and gave much thought as to what had just happened. At first I was afraid to let myself think what I was thinking but then it came out as a wolf howling in the wind. I laughed so hard I couldn't see through the tears! I was afraid to believe it. I have never heard a minister/priest or whoever mention that God had indeed have a sense of humor. I am certain he does. Soon, a phone call came and my son assured me she was Ok with a virus and a urinary track infection that accompanied her high fever. Sheepisley I approached a close family with the idea that God had a sense of humor and that person tore me apart. I never said a word out of fear I guess, to anyone until today, the subject came up with a friend of mine. She directed me to Google where she posted the idea to assure me He Did. Since that night in the light, I have come to know God in a whole new light. We have had a lot of laughs lately, not only that, but he is indeed my friend over here in Pittsburgh, Pa.
Funny

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2010
Yes god is hilarious sometimes. I think it is a gift he gives to you as you develop a relationship with him. It is truly a blessing.
Bruce Lloyd

Taylorsville, NC

#6 May 2, 2010
Funny wrote:
Yes god is hilarious sometimes. I think it is a gift he gives to you as you develop a relationship with him. It is truly a blessing.
Thank you.
Sammy

Sheridan, AR

#7 Aug 6, 2011
God, if he does exist ain't nothing but a big,bright sadist!, he ll deliver people that's never missed a meal in their live yet he let's those poor Africans starve to death, he just laughs at them! God is unfair, a roast!!! Satan is more kind then that stupid god ever though about being!!!
DoorMan

Doncaster, UK

#8 Jul 20, 2012
God does not exist, stop fooling yourselves you embiciles!
spyder

Denver, CO

#9 Jul 21, 2012
why do you think they call us hum man
spyder

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 21, 2012
if you have a strong awareness of god conciousnessyou will see humore in everything!!!
Captain Pee Pants

Jonesville, VA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
He made the platypus, so...
OMEN

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 1, 2012
I believe only in Dog. So I am probably going to Nevaeh.
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2013
He used it on me when he took my store away from me!. I hate that stupid God for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Sure he does. Have you seen andheard Sarah Palin

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#15 Mar 3, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
LMAO!
Analogy:
so Obama must a product if allah's humor?
:)
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#16 Mar 4, 2013
God gave men a penis and a brain but not enough blood to operate both at the same time. He does have a sense of humor!
Low Blood Pressure

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Mar 12, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
God gave men a penis and a brain but not enough blood to operate both at the same time. He does have a sense of humor!
Very true! Lol
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
I would have said Joe Biden. Enough humor for every late night talk show host and comedian to use quotes from the man that has never been used by anyone else.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 16, 2013
George the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have said Joe Biden. Enough humor for every late night talk show host and comedian to use quotes from the man that has never been used by anyone else.
Sarah Palin you lose again!
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#22 Mar 16, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin you lose again!
lol..media hates conservates...Joe's comments have not been reported. You lose again and again. Worst than that VP under original Bush...no comments on Biden's comments. Yet there is no left wing agenda by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seattle-Area VA Hospital Criticized (Jun '07) 9 hr Robin 40
Art, Poetry, and Food Combine in Eric-Shabazz L... 11 hr Doreen Larkin 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sun anti obama 2 717
Shoutout to Clarapagex Sun Davidcxxx 1
Mars Hill Church hosts Tripp. Possible infant a... (Sep '08) Sep 13 oldfart 13
Sleepless in Seattle? It could be your 'Sleep S... (Jun '11) Sep 13 Levi 3
found dog n gobbler knob (Sep '13) Sep '13 curt richardson 1
•••
•••

Woodway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••