United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Praying for u for strength n peace. I'm reading ur book n watched ur interview. I live in Texas n have followed ur ordeal from the beginning. I know ur innocent, n the Lord knows ur innocent. I will continue to keep u in my prayers that this nightmare will be over soon for u n ur family.
solidarity

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Double jeopardy is considered a human right abuse under the European Union. EU signed a document years ago, including Italy, affirming their position with all the EU countries about double jeopardy. The actions of Italy regarding this case, placing this young American girls to face double jeopardy (when they accepted that is a human right abuse) as an EU nation is not only intolerable but abusive. Just remember Amanda Knox when you buy a Fiat, Olive Oil, Italian Chocolates, Italian clothes and shoes. Remember Amanda Knox when you visit Italy and expend your American dollars there in your vacation. We, Americans, should not act like nothing happened with the case of Amanda. Italy should cease and desist from this human right abuse. Italy should drop this double jeopardy case against this young American. This is an insult to America and all Americans.
Ron Paul Republican Team

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodway Discussions

Search the Woodway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! 3 hr VeganTiger 24
Munkee is a Ho~a 20 hr fade2black 8
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) Fri guest 227
On Deck Fri xlers 12
Former Ebay Sellers 2 Open Forum, New Group on ... Jul 10 to Anon 5
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
found dog n gobbler knob (Sep '13) Sep '13 curt richardson 1
•••
•••
•••
Woodway Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Woodway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••