“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#97 Apr 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Liberals?.....Oh, I see......can't transend an election, eh?.....that is what you're really about.....
Couldn't care less whether or not you are a liberal, democrat, republican or phony conservative. However, liberals are on top if the ignorance list still. Trying to be cute and condescending to a Vegan that knows what he is talking about with regards to his food, when you clearly have shown you know NOTHING just confirms so. Having said that, you may just as well be a phony ignorant conservative. You all are about as diverse from each other as cottage cheese and sour cream as far as I am concerned.
ally

Kansas City, MO

#98 Apr 28, 2013
ok so i like this guy and he is white and I'm black but i don't know how to approach him and tell him that i like him and how i feel about him!

Location hidden

#99 May 1, 2013
ally wrote:
ok so i like this guy and he is white and I'm black but i don't know how to approach him and tell him that i like him and how i feel about him!
Do it!!! Have no fear...

The only thing differing you from a white girl is the composition of 10 genes for pigment. Everything else is cultural.

Start with cozying up and some chit chat, but HAVE NO FEAR. Just find out if he actually likes girls and is single first. After that, as long as you fancy his eyes, how can you fail?!?! ;)

Since: Aug 10

United States

#100 May 4, 2013
ally wrote:
I'm white, and i dated two black girls in my 20's (at differnt times i mean...I have never been THAT lucky:). One time i made the first move, one time the girl did.

Anyhow. Men are simple. If you like him tell him, or better yet, make a pass at him. Most guys arent great at instigating intimacy, so we just think its awesome when a girl does.
Mel

Gardena, CA

#101 May 13, 2013
I've always wanted my first love to be white! I'm black but I find white men to be sooooo very attractive, I love everything about them especially the surfer type ha, I'm 20 so yeah but there so beautiful to me, I didn't know they thought of black women in a positive way, majority of black men have crossed over so I think it's time for black women aswell

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#102 May 13, 2013
Mel Gibson?.........
Mel

Gardena, CA

#103 May 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Mel Gibson?.........
. Um Melanie dumbass?
samira

Mesa, AZ

#104 May 31, 2013
Hi, I'm Somali girl dating a white man here in Minnesota. Maybe is Seattle that white guys don't date out.Here in MN, is very diverse and people open are to dating people of many ethnicity. To answer your question,yes white guys do date African women at least here. Just be confident and Smile. Ok take care sister.
Ari

New Orleans, LA

#105 Jun 16, 2013
I have been attracted to white guys alot to and I approach them like I would do anyone else! I can See if u grew up not really in a diverse community.... Where I lived long time was like that but my family is really diverse. I'm mixed with black and Philippine, but in my extended family their white, Japanese, and French..... So race really doesn't matter, in fact those who care to much is pretty shallow, I mean HELLO! it the 21st century, you'd be surprised!
Veronica

Ashburn, VA

#106 Jul 9, 2013
HateSolstice wrote:
I'm absolutely terrible at approaching women and trying to get their numbers. I'm even worse at reading the hints they give.
With that said, I'm a 30 year old white guy that would date a black girl in a heart beat if I knew she was interested. However, I doubt any of them would want a nerd that likes video games and listens to rock/metal.
hey there...some advice..justcontinue being the whit nerd metal head, bcause ther are black girls out ther who wld luv tht...me and a few of my friends for example..its just sad that here in south africa, girls like me arent understood , almst judged to be 'whitewashed'..which absolutely unfaair, untrue.. Bcause down here ther is the pressure to fit in only a certain box...something crazy like if you black, then u mst 'act blk' if u white then u mst 'act white'..watever thats supposd ta mean..so gud like, wish we cld chat a bit mor...i listen to kate nash,avril lavign,the shins, th yeah yeah yeahs.*useless fact*
Veronica

Ashburn, VA

#107 Jul 9, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all if anyone was to give our race a bad rep it wuld b people like you because that was so uncalled for. U must really be at unease with hrself nd ur appearance for you to talk about people like that because every each is their own. Nd as far as u sagin onli the ugli people likes the whites....im 17 like white boys, am african american nd i b damned if im ugli. So do everyone a favor nd go get a fuckin life.
...thank you! Im 19 livve in south africz, black, like white guys, well anything hot by the name boy;;) and iv been hit on by quite a number of white guys...good heavens..talk about inferiority complex issues...

Location hidden

#108 Jul 18, 2013
A few years ago, I came back from extended time in the tropics and had tanned quite a lot. In Miami, I met a girl from South Africa who was looking like a light Hispanic, well "white Hispanic" in these days speaking in a perfect Oxford accent. She then showed me a picture of her family in S.A. and both her parents were quite dark-skinned. That photo was from a trip to northern part of country I'm their summer and she had now stayed in NYC from Nov to Mar. I was darker than this girl by far at that time.

Then she introduced me to her bf., another African, "white African" this time, who almost had red eyes. Black women are gorgeous, just as my Asian wife is. To each his own and besides skin color, we're all in it. Color is very situational and perceptual to me.

Have fun!!
Baba Booey

Winchester, VA

#109 Jul 25, 2013
I would love to, but I live in a neighborhood where I would likely go missing within 24 hours if I ever dared to try.
Dominique

Memphis, TN

#110 Aug 3, 2013
Yea I'm not African or anything I'm just a regular black girl that lives in TN but I want a white bf but they say they like black girls but I feel like they're scared to Date one
Danny

UK

#111 Aug 8, 2013
My niece who is Afro Carribean ONLY date's white guy's. Her current boyfriend Is Italian/ Irish
Mercy

Winnipeg, Canada

#112 Sep 16, 2013
I can really relate. I'm a black girl and although i find black guys to be generally good looking. i refer to go outside my race. unfortunately, I've never fond a white guy who is interested in me but i hope i do someday.
I just think that when you are in an interracial relationship, no matter how you try not to bring it up, the issue of race will still come up and can somehow affect the relationship.
Franco

Milan, Italy

#113 Sep 29, 2013
I'm a 30 years old white guy who loves black girls, I'd like to know a black girl with an open mind that don't afraid you to walk hand in hand with a white boy, and who is not afraid of the opinions of people .
jongray

Tempe, AZ

#115 Jan 22, 2014
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
. Absolutely I am extremely white and find no other race to be more beautiful than black women.
Jay

Federal Way, WA

#116 Jan 25, 2014
I'm white my last two girls friends one was pure African American the other was malado
Jay

Federal Way, WA

#117 Jan 25, 2014
I'm a white guy go talk to him and just Br yourself do everything to not make it occurred and you will get what you work for or deserve good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmonds Garage Door Repair Wed davidjbray 1
Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) Tue Independent1 7
RELIGIOUS Scam in your City Tue Independent1 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Tue ghostwriter3 317
It's Gang Violence not Police Violence Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
found dog n gobbler knob (Sep '13) Sep '13 curt richardson 1
Get ready for more neighbors (Jul '07) Jun '13 Thad 4
Woodway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodway News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodway

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:31PM
Most Crucial Matchups in 49ers' Game vs. Chargers
NBC Sports 9:47 PM
Russell Okung not ruled out, Max Unger has chance to play against Cardinals
Bleacher Report 4:15 AM
Is It Jim Harbaugh or Bust for the Oakland Raiders in 2015?
NFL 6:23 AM
Derek Carr endorses Tony Sparano as Raiders coach
NBC Sports 7:08 AM
Derek Carr would love to see Tony Sparano return in 2015