First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#797 Aug 20, 2013
Walla Walla sure is a small town. Anyone know the statistical data on Inbreeding here?
TN Voter

Richland, WA

#799 Sep 10, 2013
G_woman wrote:
Walla Walla sure is a small town. Anyone know the statistical data on Inbreeding here?
No... Not a lot of that goes on anymore... Sorry you're to ignorant to realize that!!!
Real Scoop

United States

#802 Sep 29, 2013
G_woman wrote:
Ask your mother and brother.
wonderbread

Olympia, WA

#805 Oct 10, 2013
G_woman wrote:
The town is so small that their family trees are Sticks!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#806 Oct 10, 2013
wonderbread wrote:
<quoted text>
The town is so small that their family trees are Sticks!
"wonderturd"
If Walla Walla has family trees that are sticks, Olympia family trees are twigs. Another difference between the two towns, those in Walla Walla work for a living, they are not government employees. They have to produce.
Peace
KMA
bothellwainfo

Seattle, WA

#810 Feb 8, 2014
City of Bothell WA Directory: http://www.bothellwa.info/
Elise Gingrich

Greenville, TX

#811 Jun 26, 2014
I cast all of the bad energy, back onto my cyber bully, who said they used to know me, in Washington State, many years ago, Amen! I am now sending ALL of your rotten energy, back onto YOU, times three thousand, dear cyber bully, who said you used to know me, in Washington State, years ago, Amen! you ARE rotten! YOU have been sent back ALL of YOUR rotten energy, TIMES THREE THOUSAND!
Butterfield8

East Wenatchee, WA

#812 Jul 22, 2014
Dino Rossi has not in the past and is not now running for Congressional Senate, so no one could have voted for him. He ran for State Governor three times and has lost all three times. He's never going to be a Governor or Senator so you may as well vote for Patti Murray and put a winner in office.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#813 Jul 22, 2014
Butterfield8 wrote:
Dino Rossi has not in the past and is not now running for Congressional Senate, so no one could have voted for him. He ran for State Governor three times and has lost all three times. He's never going to be a Governor or Senator so you may as well vote for Patti Murray and put a winner in office.
"butterass0"
Patty Murray is a winner? She is a liberal loon a tax and waste pro.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Joseph

Vancouver, WA

#815 Aug 3, 2014
KGM wrote:
The republicans are the people who gave us the Wall Street bailout, tax cuts for the rich, the decimation of the middle class and war. I'll keep Patty, thanks anyway.
You're too stupid to be able to see that Madam Tennis Shoes was a large part of Harry "Pinky" Reid's obstructionist leaderless ship team. She's a real troll.
JamesRKalles

Mount Vernon, WA

#816 Aug 4, 2014
It is time for this Country to have a Government that is of by and for the people once again and not the corporations and private banks I am a write-in for Congress in WA's 1st Dist Ms. DelBene worked for big business and she still does. I will work for the People, I am a Navy Vet, I was born and live in Skagit county. It is time that we end the Debt to the Fed. and bring back the U.S.Dollar the way Kennedy started too. Executive Order 11110 Write me in for the House this coming Nov. Shake the two party tree it's time. We The People Get Our Voice and Our Constitution Back Thank you..
litesong

Everett, WA

#817 Aug 6, 2014
JamesRKalles wrote:
It is time for this Country to have a Government that is of by and for the people once again and not the corporations and private banks ......Ms. DelBene worked for big business....... I am a Navy Vet.........way Kennedy started too.
........tea party re-pubic-lick-un, too self-righteous & self-important to help govern, but good at running democrats over & shutting the gov't down again......... but needs to mention JFK's name to get some votes.
Mr Blue

Colorado Springs, CO

#818 Aug 19, 2014
G_woman wrote:
Walla Walla - Where men are men and sheep are nervous.
lacey

Moses Lake, WA

#819 Sep 3, 2014
hbw wrote:
Successful still the right one for the job.
I am
taffetaspider

United States

#820 Sep 11, 2014
Patty Murray.
anti obama

Henderson, NV

#821 Sep 14, 2014
I support anyone who doesn't support Obama and his henchmen.
anti obama 2

Lawrence, KS

#822 Sep 14, 2014
I agree.
LeafSudsDotCom

Tacoma, WA

#823 Sep 21, 2014
Is there anyone honest running? They can have my vote, regardless of party.

----------
All-Natural Detergent @ 3 Cents Per Load
Save Money - Works Great - Delivery In Seatac Area
LeafSuds.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#824 Sep 22, 2014
anti obama wrote:
I support anyone who doesn't support Obama and his henchmen.
...Poor thing....Should'nt you be brushing up on your Hate Hillary material?.....You know, when you aren't wallowing in our RECOVERED ECONOMY?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama vows to act alone, taunts Republicans 6 hr VeganTiger 22
Can't find an apartment because of bankruptcy!!... Wed Tony13 1
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) Tue uppercut 36
Debate: Marijuana - Mountlake Terrace, WA Oct 20 Elise Gingerich 1
The Son of God Oct 20 Son of God 1
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) Oct 19 guest 231
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 17 dealer 1
Woodway Dating
Find my Match

Woodway Jobs