Woodward man drowns while trying to h...

Woodward man drowns while trying to help dog

There are 1 comment on the Tulsa World story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Woodward man drowns while trying to help dog. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

WOODWARD a ' Authorities say a Woodward man drowned in Lake Fort Supply while trying to rescue his dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

Witness

Richfield, KS

#1 Jun 13, 2010
To the family of Sean Henson. I am so sorry for your loss. Those of us on the shore were helpless but he was not in anyway acting stupid, he just went in to help his dog. Recently there have been 2 other men drowned trying to save their kids. He just reacted. What would you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) 6 hr anon 47
News Woodward Police pull over man in bunny suit for... (Nov '09) Jul 2 oops 5
News Identities released in slaying (Feb '07) Jun 27 Anon 3
Painful Jun '16 In Pain 1
News GOP Lawmakers Say Oklahoma Ban On Sharia Law Is... (Sep '10) Jun '16 Polygamy 5
Man in Woodward Ok being railroaded for a convi... May '16 All American conc... 3
Top Quality Concrete Construction benefits Vici... May '16 All American conc... 1

Woodward Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodward Mortgages