6 arrested during meth bust

6 arrested during meth bust

There are 4 comments on the Sand Mountain Reporter story from Jun 30, 2010, titled 6 arrested during meth bust. In it, Sand Mountain Reporter reports that:

Six Marshall County residents were arrested Tuesday during a raid on a Honeycomb Road residence in Grant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sand Mountain Reporter.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2010
Good going guys! Don't stop until you have all the scum drug abusers/makers out of our county.
suckadickdie

Warrior, AL

#2 Jul 17, 2010
are you retarded? What makes you think that your poor excuse for a country will be the first state where people do not choose to alter their mind state? The right and privilege to change one's state of mind by way of alcohol, opium, pot for the poor folk, and all of the other things God has put on this Earth, has been man's for centuries.
Just because a bunch of constipated republican pigs decide to change that on several thousand square miles of cheap real estate, will not change man.

Idiots.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2010
suckadickdie wrote:
are you retarded?
Idiot
Why yes, yes you are. Go take another toke,man.
gfhgkagsdukzfhus d

Scottsboro, AL

#4 Jul 19, 2010
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will I pass my drug test? 165 5'9 female May 19 jenni 3
Court Referral Program (Nov '08) May 12 Question 146
lost dji phantom May 11 john 1
Robert Hyatt May 7 Dream Catcher 5
scottsboro drivers licence office Apr '16 ThomasA 12
Scottsboro Police Department (Jun '10) Apr '16 Sandmntgal 34
guys on 431 Apr '16 Nurse 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodville Mortgages