Who do you support for State House in Alabama (District 27) in 2010?

Posted in the Woodville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Voted For Jeff McLaughlin

Judged:

Jeff is the only politician I have ever known NOT to take ANY contributions can Wes say that? Wes will not help Marshall county, but will instead use his time in Montgomery to network and broker deals that will make him money.
Anonymous

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Oliver Wesley Long

Judged:

better canidate
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

done with politics wrote:
better canidate
How is Wes a better candidate? Please do share any inights you have on this.
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Was is only slinging mud and accusing a good man of being corrupt. Mr. McLaughlin is a fine, decent man and deserves much more respect that what Wes has been showing. Wes cant possibly be running for office for anything other than for some self serving reason as Wes has not been able to show where he has done anything in his life that wasnt self serving.
Mike F

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

It is not mud slinging to point out someone's voting record. Jeff is liberal and took a 64% pay raise that he refused to vote against.
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Mike F wrote:
It is not mud slinging to point out someone's voting record. Jeff is liberal and took a 64% pay raise that he refused to vote against.
So is Wes going to work for what Jeff was making before the pay raise? If not then it really isnt an issue is it. You people will see what kind of perosn Wes is if he wins.
Benmag

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

I have known Jeff since high school, and he is still the same- honest, compassionate, intelligent, and extremely committed to his community. It is truly shameless what Wes Long and his backers have printed and said about Jeff. I have seen some dirty politics, but Wes Long's campaign is the most embarrassing and dishonest trash I have ever witnessed in this area.
RPM

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Wes Long did me WRONG!!!
sally

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

This past weekend in Guntersvilles newspaper: 3 ads for Jeff McLaughlin paid for by different respected Marshall County families, 1 ad for Wes paid for by his campaign. The 3 ads were all positive and about Jeff. The one ad for Wes was a negative ad attacking Jeff.
Rex the grinch

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

sally wrote:
This past weekend in Guntersvilles newspaper: 3 ads for Jeff McLaughlin paid for by different respected Marshall County families, 1 ad for Wes paid for by his campaign. The 3 ads were all positive and about Jeff. The one ad for Wes was a negative ad attacking Jeff.
That speaks vlumes doesnt it? Just imagine if the real world worked the way politics works, you get a job by telling lies and saying you could do a better job without explaining how you are more qualified or what plans you would implement.
Politics 101

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Wes is a good, chrisitian man who will do what is right for MC- He is a multiple business owner that wants the best for the general public. What has Jeff done in the past 800 years for anyone while he's been in office?
Rex the grinch

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Politics 101 wrote:
Wes is a good, chrisitian man who will do what is right for MC- He is a multiple business owner that wants the best for the general public. What has Jeff done in the past 800 years for anyone while he's been in office?
I wonder what Wes is going to do since we know he owes a lot of people favors for getting him elected. At least Jeff can say he was not owned by anybody. Wes wont be in Montgomery long just one term.
Builder in Arab

Joppa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

I hope he gives back part of his pay like he said he would. And the negative adds he ran against Jeff, very uncalled for. Too the person asking what Jeff has done, he blocked the piping of water out of gville lake and the tennessee river to places like bham and others so we citizens in marshall county would still have a river and lake.
Rex the grinch

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

If Wes is such a "good" guy why does it take him soooooo long to pay the subcontractors at his hotels? He hold and hold the money for 30 days or more after the DUE dates. Not very professional or Christian like. I hope everyone remembers Wes saying he will give part of his money back but I bet he wont do it. As far as all the negative ads go that will come back to bite him in the butt.
ThomasA

Vandiver, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Rex the grinch wrote:
If Wes is such a "good" guy why does it take him soooooo long to pay the subcontractors at his hotels? He hold and hold the money for 30 days or more after the DUE dates. Not very professional or Christian like. I hope everyone remembers Wes saying he will give part of his money back but I bet he wont do it. As far as all the negative ads go that will come back to bite him in the butt.
Only thirty days???? Big boys play the money game like Wal-Mart and use 90-120 day billing whether you like it or not. By the time you process through the courts, they will set you up for payment and make you look stupid.
Rex the grinch

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Only thirty days???? Big boys play the money game like Wal-Mart and use 90-120 day billing whether you like it or not. By the time you process through the courts, they will set you up for payment and make you look stupid.
Hey Thomas the law says that if an invoice says due upon receipt then you are supposed to pay when you get the bill. Wes isnt big tim like wal mart so I dont see what that would have anything to do with it. I was making a reference to his hotels he has built. As far as the rest of your incoherent comment I dont know what to tell you.
ihatewes

Kaufman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

OK. It is OBVIOUS that you do not know Wes or he is paying you! You can not even say Wes Long and Christian in the same sentence. Mutiple business owner- yea because he was left that from his dad. He is a horrible person. He has ripped sooooooo many people off. Why do u think he even ran for MC. uhhhh.... because the FBI is cracking down on Mortgage Fraud and he has to find another income and way to scam people. Trust me I rented a piece of property from him and his father. Big fish in a little pond!
ihatewes

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Wes is EVIL!
ihatewes

Haslet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

If Wes is doing something he is trying to benefit from it. Like County attorney. He is trying to make money off the same people that elected him! He is a CRIMINAL and needs to be investigated! Wes- Al Supreme Court does that ring a bell? He was found GUILTY of selling bad warranties to average people. He had to pay punitive damages to them! His saying is "There is a sucker born everyday". If u know Wesley Oliver Long you have heard him say this. If you dont watch out! Jordana is just as evil! She does whatever he says so she can live that lifestyle!(she came from henager) Go figure.
TPMP 35

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>So is Wes going to work for what Jeff was making before the pay raise? If not then it really isnt an issue is it. You people will see what kind of perosn Wes is if he wins.
Wes is a piece of work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodville Discussions

Search the Woodville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Court Referral Program (Nov '08) Jul 17 beast 116
Grant, not a very friendly town Jul 17 shirley 14
need money for education (Apr '11) Jul 16 Shubham singh 21
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
Spraying lake Jul 6 Billy 1
Paul? Jul 2 inquiring-mind 1
Street dept spraying for Mosquitos. Jun 28 interested 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••