your mom

Barre, VT

#1 Feb 26, 2011
she is such a stupid bitch she thinks she knows everything and she also thinks she is hot well i think the only reason why chris darling liked her was becuase she is easy well u know something she is the type of girl that gives us girls bad names she doesnt deserve chris i do
wow

Barre, VT

#2 Mar 22, 2011
if you're fighting over chris darling, then obviously you ARE just as bad as this girl you are complaining about.,.......Chris is a huge piece of shit!
Judge Bared

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2011
your mom wrote:
she is such a stupid bitch she thinks she knows everything and she also thinks she is hot well i think the only reason why chris darling liked her was becuase she is easy well u know something she is the type of girl that gives us girls bad names she doesnt deserve chris i do
Prepare to be judged.

C'mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

What is this? C'maaaaaaaaaaaaan!
crystal

Brewer, ME

#4 Apr 5, 2011
well your mom i dont want him thats y i dont talk to him no more and wow you r right hey your mom have fun with him he isnt worth a penny n i love the fact that i am on topix makes me luagh oh n judge bared idk what your trying to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maura Murray 10 (Jul '09) Jul '15 Shaun 206
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
News Police Officer Bruce McKay Laid To Rest (Jun '07) Jun '15 Freebird USA 62
missing dog (May '14) May '14 blAde_oF_graSS 2
News Cold case is getting fresh look - Sentinel & En... (Dec '09) Apr '14 confused 56
maura murray 2 (Jul '09) Dec '13 Jillian 3
maura murray 3 (Jul '09) Dec '13 Jillian 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodsville Mortgages