Roxanne Notaro of Deptford fined, sen...

Roxanne Notaro of Deptford fined, sentenced to community service for animal cruelty to Hercules

There are 12 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from May 31, 2012, titled Roxanne Notaro of Deptford fined, sentenced to community service for animal cruelty to Hercules. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Hercules, an American bulldog, was found malnourished and suffering other health issues in a lock crate inside an Oak Valley home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

roxanne notaro

Wenonah, NJ

#1 Jun 3, 2012
If you don't know the other side of the story then don't post you don't know what went on at all. Don't judge someone if you don't hear the other side of the story. And far as south carolina I have family that lives there. Now drop it This.
Sandy Lenon

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Roxanne Notaro is nothing but a coward, there is no reason in this world to justify what she did. Everyone is completely entitled to judge her, she is a coward and does not deserve any respect from anyone. There is no "other side to the story" that can justify this! This is a terrible case of animal cruelty! Doing this to a dog is the act of a coward, she is either insane or pure trash.

What could justify this? the animal attacking her? Call animal services and have them put the dog down, but confining the dog in a crate and let it starve to death is pure animal cruelty. This person is an insane piece of trash.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Am I a coward come up here and say that. I'll make sure you lose everything. I am no a coward and keep you business to your self and yes there is another story to it. First o all I'm not trash maybe you are but I'm not.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

#4 Dec 27, 2012
not a coward
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Sandy Lenon wrote:
Roxanne Notaro is nothing but a coward, there is no reason in this world to justify what she did. Everyone is completely entitled to judge her, she is a coward and does not deserve any respect from anyone. There is no "other side to the story" that can justify this! This is a terrible case of animal cruelty! Doing this to a dog is the act of a coward, she is either insane or pure trash.
What could justify this? the animal attacking her? Call animal services and have them put the dog down, but confining the dog in a crate and let it starve to death is pure animal cruelty. This person is an insane piece of trash.
No he was confined to his crate only when we went out to the store.
roxanne notaro

Thorofare, NJ

#6 Dec 27, 2012
roxanne notaro wrote:
not a coward
So keep your business to your self and worry about your animals. And human being come first remember that. And again come up here and say that I show who is a coward. If you don't know the entire story don't comment on this. I love my animals and sorry hercules was going to the vets on april 4th of 2012. You don't have to believe me he was born with a birth defect. I'll ask you nicely Lieve me a lone If you have understand my Mother is dying and I have no time to sit here and argue about this. If you have any heart then maybe you get a picture what went on these months. This not what I had in mind. I never was a animal abuse don't believe everything in the paper. If you do then you are foul.
Trina

Potomac, MT

#9 Sep 28, 2014
Animal Hitler! You deserve the same treatment you gave Hercules!
They know I am

Stafford, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2015
This woman's mom use to babysit me her grandfather would feed dogs gun powder and the mother would beat my cousin up doesn't surprise me one bit glad the dog is safe
roxanne notaro

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 13, 2015
They know I am wrote:
This woman's mom use to babysit me her grandfather would feed dogs gun powder and the mother would beat my cousin up doesn't surprise me one bit glad the dog is safe
You got a lot of nerve spreading lies about my family mind you business. I had a enough of people I living life now live yours. But remember if you comment on a article you also abuse your animals shut the hell up liar
roxanne notaro

Cookeville, TN

#12 Feb 13, 2015
roxanne notaro wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lot of nerve spreading lies about my family mind you business. I had a enough of people I living life now live yours. But remember if you comment on a article you also abuse your animals shut the hell up liar
If you want a fight bring it on I will give it to you
roxanne notaro

Cookeville, TN

#13 Feb 13, 2015
They know I am wrote:
Hey I don't know who you are or where you get your information but I've known the grandfather for years as well as the family and if you truly know these people you would know said information is in correct he never fed the dogs gun powder and as far as her mom she's so frail that even if she did beat your cousin there isn't any way possible she could enflict any pain so my suggestion to you is gather the correct information before you run that cock sucker of yours because Pandoras box can open very quickly BET ON THAT!!!!!!!!!
roxanne notaro

Cookeville, TN

#14 Feb 13, 2015
They know I am wrote:
Hey I dont know where you get your information at but ive known the family for years and he never fed his dogs gun powder and as far as her mom shes so frail that even if she did beat your cousin she couldn't enflict pain so my suggestion to you to gather information before you start running that cock sucker of yours because let me say that pandoras box can open very quickly BET ON That.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns Mills man appears tonight on 'Showtime a... (Nov '06) May 25 LOLWHOCARES 10
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) May 17 Anthony D 315
What's it like in Browns Mills? (May '06) May 15 Pennyless in New ... 306
News Driver, 18, admits hitting Temple student, flee... May 8 Citizen-Pedestrian 1
stacey grater ,still missing since feb 18,2006 (Jan '07) May 4 Barry178234 157
News Women's Basket Party Apr '15 Reagan 13 1
Salem County Brass Society presents its 40th an... Apr '15 SLTroupe 1
More from around the web

Woodstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]