Review: Don's Precision Automotive

Posted in the Woodstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Horrible experience with Don and his wife...they ripped me and my husband off, his wife completely lied about the incident...I would NEVER recommend them to anyone! And the sad part about it is...we were warned before going there! Stay far away!
Been there

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Apr 7, 2010
You should have gone to Don's Garage on Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd. They will take good care of you and have reasonable prices....
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#3 Apr 7, 2010
Been there wrote:
You should have gone to Don's Garage on Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd. They will take good care of you and have reasonable prices....
Thanks for that information...will check them out next time.
Miss Irene

Peru, IN

#4 Apr 8, 2010
i just got one question for you if you were prewarned about going to see don then why did you, oh because you most likely TOLD to go there, don and gina are amazing so i dont know what your talking about don will take the time and stop what he is doing to help you even if it a question, and gina is someone i love to talk to when im waiting for my car, i've lived in this town since 97 and have been going to dons precision since i moved here i have never had a problem with them and he is one of the cheapest in town and about dons garage i have heard alot of bad things about him and he is a rip off he over charges people cause that were my neighbor went but not no more there go to don's precisison too
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#5 Apr 8, 2010
Miss Irene wrote:
i just got one question for you if you were prewarned about going to see don then why did you, oh because you most likely TOLD to go there, don and gina are amazing so i dont know what your talking about don will take the time and stop what he is doing to help you even if it a question, and gina is someone i love to talk to when im waiting for my car, i've lived in this town since 97 and have been going to dons precision since i moved here i have never had a problem with them and he is one of the cheapest in town and about dons garage i have heard alot of bad things about him and he is a rip off he over charges people cause that were my neighbor went but not no more there go to don's precisison too
First of all...I went there because he was the "cheapest" around and was able to fit us in right away. Being that I do not have disposable money...I went with what I could afford. That will teach me. I am glad you have had great experiences...I didn't. In fact, it was horrible.

I could get real nasty and say some horrible things, but I am not...I am going to simply warn people and ultimately, they will make up their own minds.

I have lived in Browns Mills all of my life, and trust me, that's way before the 90's. I was done very wrong by Don and his wife, very wrong. It ended up costing me money I did not have to spend, and he and his wife lost any kind of respect I may have ever attempted to develop. But, like I said...I am glad that you have had great experiences. Me...not so much.
Been there

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Apr 15, 2010
I have lived in this area since 1974 and my whole family deals with Don's Garage on Pemberton Browns Mills Rd. and they have alwatys been there for us and always has reasonable prices. If he find it or fix it, he will go out of his way to find it or find someone who can for a reasonable price. They have picked us when needed & always Very explainitory about what he repaired or replaced. He never takes it for granted that what he finds is what he fixes. He will access the problem and call you to let you know what is wrong, what the price will be and let you decided what you want to do from there.

Angel 123,I hope you have better luck w/ your auto repairs in the future!
Been there

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Apr 15, 2010
Sorry for the spelling errors... I was in a hurry!!!!
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Been there wrote:
I have lived in this area since 1974 and my whole family deals with Don's Garage on Pemberton Browns Mills Rd. and they have alwatys been there for us and always has reasonable prices. If he find it or fix it, he will go out of his way to find it or find someone who can for a reasonable price. They have picked us when needed & always Very explainitory about what he repaired or replaced. He never takes it for granted that what he finds is what he fixes. He will access the problem and call you to let you know what is wrong, what the price will be and let you decided what you want to do from there.
Thanks...
miss kim

Teaneck, NJ

#9 Apr 15, 2010
my whole family takes their car to don and gina.. we never have problems with their work... don and gina are honest people... they do excellent work don takes time in his work don is a mechanic's mechanic...
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#10 Apr 15, 2010
miss kim wrote:
my whole family takes their car to don and gina.. we never have problems with their work... don and gina are honest people... they do excellent work don takes time in his work don is a mechanic's mechanic...
Glad you had a great experience...
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#11 May 11, 2010
Been there wrote:
Thanks for the referral...we had to use them when one of my husband's work vans fuel pump went at a job site...not only did he give us the number to another towing company to use that has cheaper rates than he did (which was shocking)...he fixed my husbands van quickly so he could get it back on the road. Very nice guy...and honest! Thanks again!
nobody special

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 16, 2010
well we have taken our cars to don on pbm road and don has always done whatever he can to fix it before he will say its unfixable he will even send it out to another inexpensive person who he feels will be fully capable and not espensive but it all depends on the car part and make and model becuase say its a 2003 cavalier and the transmission went on it thats probably gonna cost a fortune like in the range of 2300 to 2500 but its garenteed that it will be done right and as cheap as he can get it without it not working at all..He even tried to save my car after i had tons of problems and no one could fix it but he did so therefore i give my review to Dons Garage on PBM road he is the best around all the other ones are rip offs..Find one good one and you will never have a problem if you tell don your tight on money he will work with you as long as your good to him he will be good with you Good luck and im sorry you had a bad experience with the other dons
ANGEL123

South River, NJ

#13 May 24, 2010
nobody special wrote:
well we have taken our cars to don on pbm road and don has always done whatever he can to fix it before he will say its unfixable he will even send it out to another inexpensive person who he feels will be fully capable and not espensive but it all depends on the car part and make and model becuase say its a 2003 cavalier and the transmission went on it thats probably gonna cost a fortune like in the range of 2300 to 2500 but its garenteed that it will be done right and as cheap as he can get it without it not working at all..He even tried to save my car after i had tons of problems and no one could fix it but he did so therefore i give my review to Dons Garage on PBM road he is the best around all the other ones are rip offs..Find one good one and you will never have a problem if you tell don your tight on money he will work with you as long as your good to him he will be good with you Good luck and im sorry you had a bad experience with the other dons
Thanks...and you are so right...he seems to be the only one that won't rip you off...
chrissy

Browns Mills, NJ

#14 May 28, 2010
I went to wawa for coffee and locked my keys in my truck! They helped me at no charge! No rip off just NICE people!
chrissy

Browns Mills, NJ

#15 May 28, 2010
One more thing. Both places have helped me. They are nice people!
Whatever

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2010
Don's Garage BLOWS, and most of you sound like retards, learn to speak and write.
anonymous

Mount Laurel, NJ

#17 Jul 2, 2013
I have been dealing with Gina and Don for a long time now, they are genuine people and try to work with you. they will not work on something if you ask them not to and will call you if they find anything additional wrong with your vehicle prior t workin gon it. As previously mentioned, they are beautiful people but something doesnt seem the same as it used to be, I have lost some trust in the work ethic in his garage compared to what it used to be, I believe the cause is due to the untrustworthy people that have worked for him in the past, he has been forced to do alot of the work alone,which in turn,possibly distracts him from spending the time on something because he doesnt have the help anymore. They are beautiful people and honest but i think overworked, which affects the outcome of the work provided
anonymous

Mount Laurel, NJ

#18 Jul 2, 2013
oh and to Whatever......it seems to me that you are the idiot as you cannot seem to decipher the difference between Dons Precision and Dons Garage. This Conversation revolves areoun Dons Precision you A-hole
LOCAL

Peru, IN

#19 Jul 2, 2013
I would recommend Holden's Auto on lakehurst rd. I have been there a few times and they are very nice and fair. i have never had a problem there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Erika

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jul 26, 2013
I also would like to recommend Ridge Auto on Lakehurst Rd. right past the Country Lakes Wawa. They are amazing, fair, and have great customer service. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. They have a few five star reviews on Google and they deserve them all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verizon Pilesgrove Wireless Zone Backpack Giveaway Jul 12 PilesgroveWireles... 1
Trenton man acquitted of 2005 Pemberton Twp. mu... (Jun '09) Jun '17 Giavanna 4
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr '17 susiiemom 329
affordable landscaping (Mar '13) Jan '17 illegal Mexicans ... 52
Jessica Baldwin (Aug '15) Jan '17 Polkjuiok1230 3
stacey grater ,still missing since feb 18,2006 (Jan '07) Jan '17 justme 159
News Women's Basket Party (Apr '15) Apr '15 Reagan 13 1

Woodstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodstown Mortgages