Cops Seek Trucker That Caused Fatal M...

Cops Seek Trucker That Caused Fatal McHenry Crash

There are 4 comments on the WMAQ-TV story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Cops Seek Trucker That Caused Fatal McHenry Crash. In it, WMAQ-TV reports that:

A McHenry County mother continues to hold out hope that someone has information that will lead authorities to the driver of a white semi truck that may have caused the crash that killed the son she calls her "best friend." Julie Huffar's 27-year-old son, Bret Huffar, was killed on his way to work at a Culver's restaurant in Woodstock on the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAQ-TV.

john

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2010
People have gone completely mad out there on the roads(and everywhere else)..Truckers have become very dangerous just pulling out in front of cars,changing lanes without signals,speeding way too fast..and i never hardly ever see patrol vehicles out there enforcing driving laws..Why do we have them then?
mel

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2011
I was driving home the other night from work when it was like snowing ice and i had an ambulance riding my ass if i were to tap my breaks they probably would have hit me. its not only truckers its cops as well. picked up my girl in Woodstock and a cop came flying out of no where and almost ran me off the road, he had to of been doing 50 to 60. cops need to pull cops over damn it
Urban dictionary -Marengo

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Cops need to take the pistols out of their holsters, insert them between their teeth and squeeze.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Urban dictionary -Marengo wrote:
Cops need to take the pistols out of their holsters, insert them between their teeth and squeeze.
Wow, someone's had a run-in, or two, with law enforecement. Honestly, who makes a comment like that in an open thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodstock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 bad reasons to become a volunteer Jul 2 Nancy 2
Crystal Lake Post Office Question? Jun 25 Cindy 1
News Former Sandwich youth minister charged with try... (Nov '11) Jun 23 Anonymous 6
Overboard Salaries of McHenry County & Alqonqui... May '15 Low Income Person 1
News Man, 64, Gets 5 Years For Molesting Child (Jun '08) May '15 upset 46
Marengo water concerns. May '15 suevargason 1
News 2 get prison for Lakemoor beating, robbery (Nov '14) Jan '15 sassymom 2
More from around the web

Woodstock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Woodstock Mortgages