Wrestlers aim for state at sectionals

Wrestlers aim for state at sectionals

There are 2 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Wrestlers aim for state at sectionals. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Wrestling matches will intensify today and Saturday at sectional tournaments with a trip to the IHSA Individual State Finals in Champaign at stake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

anonymous

Lombard, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2010
live in johnsburg and go to the high school and all you here on the announcments is varsity sports and sophmore sports, you never here about the freshmen. I am a freshmen and at the beggining of the year it was all about the freshmen but now no one cares about us. give the freshmen some recognition, not just varsity and sophmores.
herestheskinny

Elmhurst, IL

#2 Feb 13, 2010
shut your mouth kid and do your time. your a punk freshman so wait your turn. you cry baby , shut your mouth or your benched. Here's a novel idea you twerp. Do something spectacular in sports so they have to cover you. Until then shut up and get back to your workouts. you skinny little loser. freshmen lol your job is to carry jockstraps .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodstock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail, not prison time for former youth minister... (Apr '12) Apr 13 kevin 4
News Man previously cited for driving boat while dru... Apr 8 Fux Lake 1
News Magnificat Prayer Breakfast returns May 12 Mar 28 Irish Willie 1
News Attorney: Schizophrenic Woodstock man thought h... Mar '18 The truth 1
News Woodstock woman charged with attempted robbery,... Mar '18 Anon 1
News Woodstock police: 29-year-old man choked woman ... Mar '18 Anon 1
News Sheriff's Office seeks information about attemp... Mar '18 Anon 1

Woodstock Jobs

Personal Finance

Woodstock Mortgages