PG&E Venting - Edgewood Road - Oct 5th

PG&E Venting - Edgewood Road - Oct 5th

There are 2 comments on the City of San Carlos story from Oct 4, 2012, titled PG&E Venting - Edgewood Road - Oct 5th. In it, City of San Carlos reports that:

Update # 9 - PG&E Natural Gas Venting - Edgewood Road - Oct. 5th Project Update PG&E has informed the City of San Carlos that the venting of their Natural Gas lines on the afternoon of Monday, October 1st was succcessful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of San Carlos.

Sara

Redwood City, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Is this what caused the smell of gas in the area this afternoon , because it says they did it Monday.
Vag

San Mateo, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
I called PG&E this afternoon, I live in Emerald Hills and the smell of gas is horrible. They said they are venting gas till 5:00 tonight. It's now 7:40 on Sat. evening and its stronger than ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aircraft noise activists seek ear of FAA via FA... Jun 10 Agents of Corruption 4
News Local painter records wedding memories on canvas (Mar '09) Feb '15 calebhart54 3
News 5-Year-Old Dies In Freak Horse Riding Accident (Oct '08) Feb '15 Unbelievable 94
kings richards fair (Aug '14) Aug '14 claudia martin 1
News What To Do This Labor Day Weekend in The Bay Area (Sep '13) Sep '13 Shepard Humphries 1
News Woodside: Folger Stable 'barn raising' (Mar '13) Mar '13 Gran Fresh 1
News U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in California (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
More from around the web

Woodside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Woodside Mortgages