Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1384 Jan 9, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The other gentleman is correct, you MUST be a porch-monkey looking for your banana. But you, like hammer toes are just getting stuck by your false god Obama with his banana. There is NO treason in my speech, but there IS in Obama's actions toward our country and the constitution(which he took an oath to uphold). HE LIED. That IS treason!

State the actions and what section of the constitution.

Still looking Big mouth?
Senator Byrd

Fairfax, VA

#1392 Jan 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Its better to look like an azz than to be one. The white man even makes his own ppl. look like an azz, ie Geo. Bush...Mitt Romney...Paul Ryan...Palin.
My plan has worked perfectly. Black man unemployment is so high under the black man his people are reduced to commenting on this board all day and 75% of the youngens spend their day wondering which of you is their daddy. bwaaaahahahahahahaha, winning.
patriot

Newport, VA

#1393 Jan 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we don't bow down to a false idol wannabe like FOX.
You are the one thats a total disgrace to the uniform we let you wear. Give it back and all those damn pictures you took wearing that uniform.
Oh, by the way....what tresonous act has committed? Be front and down center. The last time i heard the Constitution was attacked under the Bush regime....it is called the Patriot Act. Read it Mothrafudder with your 3rd grade comprehension level.
The Patriot Act was one of the greatest laws ever passed in Congress, and has not harmed one single law-abiding American. Only those with something to hide are against the act.
Ah Dah Dingy

Raven, VA

#1394 Jan 9, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Patriot Act was one of the greatest laws ever passed in Congress, and has not harmed one single law-abiding American. Only those with something to hide are against the act.
Boloney! It's the poor,unable to get a lawyer that it mainly affects!Would it affect you,if you're living on a fixed income,regulated by the government,and your income could be taken away from you,with an entry on a computer?
380 083 abc

Newport, VA

#1396 Jan 9, 2013
Ah Dah Dingy wrote:
<quoted text>Boloney! It's the poor,unable to get a lawyer that it mainly affects!Would it affect you,if you're living on a fixed income,regulated by the government,and your income could be taken away from you,with an entry on a computer?
terrorist lover
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1397 Jan 9, 2013
Graydognuts, your boy is trying to by-pass congress at every move. He hates the country and the constitution, and the liberties that we have had for over 200 years. He was a welfare child and the product of a faux- marriage, because his father was married to another woman( but with blacks that seems to be no problem). His grand-parents were commies as were all his mentors. Sounds like you are walking in those shoes also. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment, to throw you turds out.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1398 Jan 10, 2013
Bull s**t "A well regulated Militia," This is how we are going to regulate insane fools up the azz. We have a place for you in jail or Nuthouse.
Pray tell

Raven, VA

#1399 Jan 10, 2013
380 083 abc wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorist lover
I didn't know that terrorists(from the Middle East?),were the benefactors of the American people's,SSI,Social Security,Unemployment Benefits,Workman's Compensation checks! Amazing what you learn on topix???
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1400 Jan 10, 2013
Senator Byrd wrote:
<quoted text>
My plan has worked perfectly. Black man unemployment is so high under the black man his people are reduced to commenting on this board all day and 75% of the youngens spend their day wondering which of you is their daddy. bwaaaahahahahahahaha, winning.
You didn't have a damn plan at all. Same old kkkracka FOX talk.
How many are looking for your azz to be their father? Stay off Lombardy street from now on.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1401 Jan 10, 2013
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be one of the neo-cons that has a 3rd grade comprehension level.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1402 Jan 10, 2013
380 083 abc wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorist lover
T'publicons are the terrorists.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1403 Jan 10, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Graydognuts, your boy is trying to by-pass congress at every move. He hates the country and the constitution, and the liberties that we have had for over 200 years. He was a welfare child and the product of a faux- marriage, because his father was married to another woman( but with blacks that seems to be no problem). His grand-parents were commies as were all his mentors. Sounds like you are walking in those shoes also. This is why we have the 2nd Amendment, to throw you turds out.
See what a mean, you are a disgrace to our uniform. No one agrees with your retarded azz.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1404 Jan 10, 2013
Graydog wrote:
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The other gentleman is correct, you MUST be a porch-monkey looking for your banana. But you, like hammer toes are just getting stuck by your false god Obama with his banana. There is NO treason in my speech, but there IS in Obama's actions toward our country and the constitution(which he took an oath to uphold). HE LIED. That IS treason!
State the actions and what section of the constitution.
Still looking Big mouth?
I believe YOU need to read the constitution. There are so many treasonous times he has gone against it I could spend a lifetime talking about them. READ YOUR CONSTITUTION, you commie puke.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1405 Jan 11, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I believe YOU need to read the constitution. There are so many treasonous times he has gone against it I could spend a lifetime talking about them. READ YOUR CONSTITUTION, you commie puke.
I have, post ONE example or STFU.
STFU

San Antonio, TX

#1406 Jan 11, 2013
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1407 Jan 11, 2013
STFU wrote:
http://voices.yahoo.com/has-ob ama-violated-constitution-5025 920.html
Very funny, now let's see one of the nuts in the Repub House start impeachment. We need another laugh.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1410 Jan 12, 2013
Titstothiwind wrote:
<quoted text> What's a Graydog? Is that one of them dogs like yo Mama had sex with?
Well,well the Acorn has a juvenile daughter in the Marion nuthouse.
Ewwww

Raven, VA

#1411 Jan 12, 2013
People talking about other people having sex with dogs,homosexuality,kinky sex...what people!Hope you don't have a leadership type of job????
Wtf

Winnsboro, SC

#1417 Jan 12, 2013
Wtf!!! Is this about anyway wtf is rong with u.people
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1418 Jan 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't your state secede from the Union...problem solved.
You STFU if you are not willing to bring charges against him before the Congress....see how that workds out. You stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!!!
You dumb jerkoff, STFU told you where the POS POTUS has been a traitor. Plus I told you where to look. Obviously, you have never read the constitution. That is probably because you are a welfare commie puke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quality Sealcoat Pavement Sealing Sep 18 Dissatisfied cust... 1
a oeTo Catch the Allensa set for weekend perfor... Sep 8 anjaniamt 1
life center of galax Aug '14 curiousNC 1
Virginia music legend Ralph Stanley is still si... (Feb '12) Aug '14 Prince Harming 43
Need Coal Hauled... Aug '14 Desperate 1
good divorce lawyer Aug '14 sad 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Woodlawn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Woodlawn Jobs

Woodlawn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodlawn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodlawn

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]