How do you get credit in someone else...

How do you get credit in someone elses name?

Posted in the Woodlawn Forum

kilianhgp918

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
How do you get credit in someone elses name?My ssn got stolen. What im curious about is if they open up a credit card account wont they get caught? I mean, they would give out their address and have the card sent to their address and not mine. Im confused how they can commit fraud and have the credit card sent to their house? Wont the police catch them?
harriotihm725

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2013
kilianhgp918 wrote:
How do you get credit in someone elses name?My ssn got stolen. What im curious about is if they open up a credit card account wont they get caught? I mean, they would give out their address and have the card sent to their address and not mine. Im confused how they can commit fraud and have the credit card sent to their house? Wont the police catch them?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
Help

Truckee, CA

#6 Nov 15, 2013
How can you get a loan using your name but someone else's ssn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug cartels in galax? (Mar '10) Sun Harvey Bumfelder 48
Commano Aug 9 Jucj225 2
Tyler Houk (Jan '13) Jul 29 Galaxva 2
gay or bi men in hillsville area (Feb '13) Jul 26 Bill 9
Porky's Famous Steaks & Buffet, The Good, The B... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Going back 46
Steve richardson Jul '16 yessir 2
Who knows renea pack Jul '16 Just curious 1

Woodlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodlawn Mortgages