Collection Agency is threating me to ...

Collection Agency is threating me to put a debt (I have already paid) on my cred

Posted in the Woodlawn Forum

lyvejivezygu

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Collection Agency is threating me to put a debt (I have already paid) on my credit report?The health insurance took about 6 months to get ready the E.O.B. A month after that, a collection agency contacted me telling me I had to pay them with my credit card. I called the doctor's office and they said they had not put it through a collection agency yet (2 months later, they say they did). Point is, I told the agency I needed evidence, a bill send to my physical address or a fax to confirm their existence. They never sent anything. So I have no bill, letter, or anything from the collection agency except for phone calls asking for money. I paid my debt 2 months after receiving the first call of the collection agency. They are still calling and threating me to put it on my credit report if they cannot verify I have paid. The doctor's office is not giving me a confirmation number, but I have it on my bank statement. I don't want to send them a bank statement because they have not sent me anything physical. Can they put this on my credit report? Can I take legal action?
wydibusezol

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2013
lyvejivezygu wrote:
Collection Agency is threating me to put a debt (I have already paid) on my credit report?The health insurance took about 6 months to get ready the E.O.B. A month after that, a collection agency contacted me telling me I had to pay them with my credit card. I called the doctor's office and they said they had not put it through a collection agency yet (2 months later, they say they did). Point is, I told the agency I needed evidence, a bill send to my physical address or a fax to confirm their existence. They never sent anything. So I have no bill, letter, or anything from the collection agency except for phone calls asking for money. I paid my debt 2 months after receiving the first call of the collection agency. They are still calling and threating me to put it on my credit report if they cannot verify I have paid. The doctor's office is not giving me a confirmation number, but I have it on my bank statement. I don't want to send them a bank statement because they have not sent me anything physical. Can they put this on my credit report? Can I take legal action?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy dalton 2 hr Spanish queen 1
Bad rental property's Thu Also rent 4
News Man Charged With Shooting The Mother of His Two... (Apr '06) May 22 Keaton stroupe 16
gay or bi men in hillsville area (Feb '13) May 21 Just Sayin 14
Robin ring? Who knows her ? May 13 Speak-the-truth 30
barkers microfarads May 10 AnonymousAlcoholic 1
News Wythe County teacher charged with sex with student (Jan '06) Apr 28 Leo Moran 112

Woodlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodlawn Mortgages