I received a response to a job that I applied for. Is it a scam or not?
Posted in the Woodlawn Forum
#1 Oct 31, 2013
I received a response to a job that I applied for. Is it a scam or not?Dear Applicant,
Your resume has been received in response to our listing/posting on Craigslist. However this is a whole new innovation for Working Independently from Home. We have vacancy for 20 Staffs and your prompt and accurate response to the interview questions below would definitely give you an edge.
Digital Hewlett Packard Corporation, is one of the industry leaders in utilizing, developing, and distributing 4D components. Starting with the release of BASH in October of 2000, the very first publicly available 4D component, DSTi has continued developing and expanding its list of 4D Components available for 4D developers.
Basically we have highly esteemed clients whom we have lost records for their purchases. Now we would be having you work with us under data entry section in order to go through records and files to compute these back log of data and even up to date and current data files for our clients & customers purchase transactions to be stored properly in the new data base.
We have a large network of clients with huge loads of unprocessed paper work and customer/client purchase records that have not been properly computed. We are offering this position due to the cut down on our work force few months ago. This position is strictly Data entry,the position offers full equipments and facilities for the job from home pending the establishment of our new outlet.
The pay for this position is $22.50 Per Hour. You would be attached to a supervisor whom you would report to on daily basis for your log duty. 7 hours Maximum daily and Tax forms are not required because you would be calculating your tax yourself for your own evaluation.
IMPORTANT:Respond to the following Interview questions below via email...This would be used to evaluate your knowledge of the position in question.
*Tell me about yourself.
* Have you ever worked from home?
* What is your Clerical Speed?
* Explain Petty Cash Transactions?
* Are you taking this as a primary Job?
* Have you ever worked Online at any Capacity?
* What is your pay from you current or past Job?
* What do you Understand by Privacy & Code of Conduct?
* Do you have Professional Reference?( Give us 2 Contacts )
* What do you Understand by Business Ethics & Customer Relations?
* Are you willing to give your best shot at working with our online staffs?
* How Many Hours are you wiling to Devote to the Home Business Unit?
* Tell us why you feel you are the right person for this Job?Why should we hire you?
* Do you know how to operate a Printer/Fax machine/Scanner/Photocopier perfectly?
*Please give me your definition of [the position for which you are being interviewed].
*What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?
* Do you have any experience in working as an Office Administrator OR Data Entry clerk ?
* Do you have knowledge on how to use Spread Sheet, Excel and General Microsoft Office tools?
This is the end of the interview process. Our email conversation would be recorded and reviewed by the Management Desk. You would be updated via Phone & Email or rather be online for the next 24 - 48 Hours to know if you did get the position. Kindly check your email for updates.
I look forward hearing from you.
#2 Oct 31, 2013
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info
Add your comments below
|drug cartels in galax? (Mar '10)||Sun||Harvey Bumfelder||48|
|Tyler Houk (Jan '13)||Jul 29||Galaxva||2|
|gay or bi men in hillsville area (Feb '13)||Jul 26||Bill||9|
|Porky's Famous Steaks & Buffet, The Good, The B... (Sep '12)||Jul '16||Going back||46|
|Steve richardson||Jul '16||yessir||2|
|Who knows renea pack||Jul '16||Just curious||1|
Find what you want!
Search Woodlawn Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC