I-77 reopens following pileup at Va-N...

I-77 reopens following pileup at Va-NC line

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 28, 2013, titled I-77 reopens following pileup at Va-NC line. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Interstate 77 near the Virginia-North Carolina has reopened following a 95-vehicle pileup that killed three people and injured 25 others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Mike

Scottsville, VA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
The horseless carriage would have never been allowed if we knew these things would happen.
Dave

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Good, I'm glad that all theses people have wreaked their cars and trucks and SUV's. I hope they all learn to slow the hell down. It is just a shame that their insurance company will have to cover the high cost of repairs. They should check the computers on each wreaked car and see what the speed it traveling at, before the time of the crash. If the car driver was doing the speed limit or driving faster than the posted speed limit,then the insurance should tell them to pay for repairs themselves. Driving to fast for conditions and following to close to other cars. Bet after hearing that their insurance is turned down they start driving like they should drive...
the deal

Thomasville, NC

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Dave, I think you have a good point buried in there somewhere...but for godsakes learn how to spell "wrecked" w-r-e-c-k-e-d...you're killing me....
shizzle

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Dave wants people punished for driving the speed limit? What a philosophy lol

Hey you didn't murder anybody today but you are sentenced to life in prison.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2013
shizzle wrote:
Dave wants people punished for driving the speed limit? What a philosophy lol
Hey you didn't murder anybody today but you are sentenced to life in prison.
People should be punished for driving like idiots. THE SPEED LIMIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING TOO FAST FOR CONDITIONS. Or is your feeble mind too weak to understand. I'll bet more than one stupid SOB in that pile up was on a damn stupid cell phone.....wanna bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manhunt Sep 22 Anon 1
thought they divorced (Dec '15) Sep 20 Her friend 7
Eck Dunford's photography Sep 16 tenbrook 1
News The Latest: Taj Mahal closing set for Oct. 10 Aug 31 Ron Rowland 1
drug cartels in galax? (Mar '10) Aug '16 Harvey Bumfelder 48
Commano Aug '16 Jucj225 2
Tyler Houk (Jan '13) Jul '16 Galaxva 2

Woodlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance