How do I save myself?
adianaryw539

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2013
How do I save myself?I got a D in French on my report card. I struggle in that class but this is my worst yet. By the way I don't want help on getting better grades in this question's answers. I need to know how to show it to my parents without them getting mad because it's a D. A few other things, the last day of the quarter was a free day in french and I did a crap load of extra credit as fast as I could then came in at lunch and did more, and the last test I made a 100 on because it was some phrase de joure test and no tricky conjugating or any thing, just memorization of phrases which is easy for me, and possibly brought up my grade. I maght have a C or even B. But before all that it was a D and if it still is, how can I convince my parents or something so they won't be mad?
oralietey241

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 2, 2013
adianaryw539 wrote:
How do I save myself?I got a D in French on my report card. I struggle in that class but this is my worst yet. By the way I don't want help on getting better grades in this question's answers. I need to know how to show it to my parents without them getting mad because it's a D. A few other things, the last day of the quarter was a free day in french and I did a crap load of extra credit as fast as I could then came in at lunch and did more, and the last test I made a 100 on because it was some phrase de joure test and no tricky conjugating or any thing, just memorization of phrases which is easy for me, and possibly brought up my grade. I maght have a C or even B. But before all that it was a D and if it still is, how can I convince my parents or something so they won't be mad?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Robin Ring Sexton? Jan 15 Curious girl 1
Eck Dunford's photography Jan 9 tenbrook 2
Savannah Andredi Dec '16 Countryboy24333 1
Cops galore Nov '16 tamm 1
Fries and Coke with a hamburger Nov '16 Patriot 1
Lindsey Honeycutt Lawyer Oct '16 Dave 1
Manhunt Oct '16 Pedro 2

Woodlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance