When does the 5 year clock for Chexsy...

When does the 5 year clock for Chexsystems start?

Posted in the Woodlawn Forum

chiamrozoski553

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2013
When does the 5 year clock for Chexsystems start?Is it 5 years from when it was first negative or 5 years from when you paid off the balance. I had an account that was reported about 3 years ago that I just finished paying off.

On that token, it was paid of to a collection agency through a Debt plan...what can I do to ensure the original bank reports this balance as 0?
terisalehne441

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2013
chiamrozoski553 wrote:
When does the 5 year clock for Chexsystems start?Is it 5 years from when it was first negative or 5 years from when you paid off the balance. I had an account that was reported about 3 years ago that I just finished paying off.

On that token, it was paid of to a collection agency through a Debt plan...what can I do to ensure the original bank reports this balance as 0?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lot Lizard Shirley Kemp (Jul '13) May 17 brother_jimbo 4
Deborah Dunn (Nov '12) Apr '16 Zeka the Pinhead 3
who thinks Mackenzie chappell is hot? (Apr '15) Apr '16 Zeka the Pinhead 3
online yardsale in carroll county and galax (Mar '13) Apr '16 sline 10
Steve richardson Mar '16 geralodout 1
News Man Charged With Shooting The Mother of His Two... (Apr '06) Mar '16 Earl 11
Blonde Doll Mar '16 brother_jimbo 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodlawn Mortgages