First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ANOTHER PARENT

Hyden, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
Anyone heard of this man?? All that I have to go on is that he either works for or owns a cab company in the the Galax,Va area.
Curious

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
No dont know him

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 May 22, 2012
The name sounds familiar. There are a lot of Goads in Carroll County, though.
ANOTHER PARENT

Hyden, KY

#4 May 23, 2012
he should be in the age range of 50 to no older than 55 years old.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 May 25, 2012
Oh, if that's the case, then you should just ask around town, or search his name in the white pages. No one lives around here for that long without some kind of shadow.
ANOTHER PARENT

Hyden, KY

#6 May 25, 2012
He has not lived there all his life. And I am not sure how long he has lived there.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 May 25, 2012
His last name is Goad, and that family has been around for at least a century in Carroll County.

“Hi”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2012
Try the White Pages.

Or call the "cab" company, though I don't know if we have one in Galax.
ANOTHER PARENT

Hyden, KY

#9 May 29, 2012
That is just what I had heard. Dont even know if it is true. He has 2 children in Ky that would love to meet him. This is not for a child support thing at all. They are 34 and 32 years old. Way beyond child support. LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 May 30, 2012
ANOTHER PARENT wrote:
That is just what I had heard. Dont even know if it is true. He has 2 children in Ky that would love to meet him. This is not for a child support thing at all. They are 34 and 32 years old. Way beyond child support. LOL
So you just want dirty laundry on him?

You make me sick.

“Hi”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 May 31, 2012
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just want dirty laundry on him?
You make me sick.
+1.
ANOTHER PARENT

Hyden, KY

#12 May 31, 2012
Petsound....You could never be more wrong!!!! I am not the ones wanting to see him the ADULT children are. I am happily married to a wonderful man and have grandchildren. I could care less about him or his dirty laundry. Nothing would make me happier than for my children to say that they could care less about him. But what if it was you and you did not know your dad. Wouldnt you have a few questions for him??? If you can not help then keep your negativity to yourself!!!

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#13 May 31, 2012
ANOTHER PARENT wrote:
Petsound....You could never be more wrong!!!! I am not the ones wanting to see him the ADULT children are. I am happily married to a wonderful man and have grandchildren. I could care less about him or his dirty laundry. Nothing would make me happier than for my children to say that they could care less about him. But what if it was you and you did not know your dad. Wouldnt you have a few questions for him??? If you can not help then keep your negativity to yourself!!!
You would be wise to ignore these two. They are nothing but lowly trolls.Pay no attention to them and they will go away.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 May 31, 2012
ANOTHER PARENT wrote:
Petsound....You could never be more wrong!!!! I am not the ones wanting to see him the ADULT children are. I am happily married to a wonderful man and have grandchildren. I could care less about him or his dirty laundry. Nothing would make me happier than for my children to say that they could care less about him. But what if it was you and you did not know your dad. Wouldnt you have a few questions for him??? If you can not help then keep your negativity to yourself!!!
Sicko. You're not helping anyone. If their father is a deadbeat, then the children are better off without him.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 May 31, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> You would be wise to ignore these two. They are nothing but lowly trolls.Pay no attention to them and they will go away.
Oh yeah, because you're an authority of the Hillsville board.

We're not trolls. You are, and this person is.

“Hi”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 2, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> You would be wise to ignore these two. They are nothing but lowly trolls.Pay no attention to them and they will go away.
Looks like the queer of Marion is back.

You wouldn't want us to come to your forum again, would you?

Since: May 12

Copperhead Road

#17 Jun 7, 2012
Galax-y-Inquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the queer of Marion is back.
You wouldn't want us to come to your forum again, would you?
Not from Marion, and not a queer. The truth shouldn't bother you.

“Hi”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> Not from Marion, and not a queer. The truth shouldn't bother you.
You post in the Marion forums, idiot.

Yes, you are very. The truth bothers you. Keep coming here and we'll gladly go back to the Marion forums.

Unless you prefer to settle this in person, worm.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> Not from Marion, and not a queer. The truth shouldn't bother you.
Right. You post in the Marion forums, as well as various NC and WV forums. You're a homophobe.

I'm gay, by the way. People like you make me sick, because you're too stuck in your basement to come out of the closet.
Sam

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You post in the Marion forums, as well as various NC and WV forums. You're a homophobe.
I'm gay, by the way. People like you make me sick, because you're too stuck in your basement to come out of the closet.
...petsound....your giving all gays a bad rep..take my advice and tie your hands and mouth up with more pressing business...hint..hint...oh right...to old fat and ugly to get any? Thought so..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Quality Sealcoat Pavement Sealing Sep 18 Dissatisfied cust... 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
a oeTo Catch the Allensa set for weekend perfor... Sep 8 anjaniamt 1
life center of galax Aug 25 curiousNC 1
Virginia music legend Ralph Stanley is still si... (Feb '12) Aug 23 Prince Harming 43
Need Coal Hauled... Aug '14 Desperate 1
good divorce lawyer Aug '14 sad 2
•••
•••
Woodlawn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Woodlawn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Woodlawn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Woodlawn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodlawn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••