richie

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
do you need any kind of loan contact this loan company they offer me 250,000 usd. Into my account.

Email; sunloanshark@yahoo.com
katherine

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2012
richie wrote:
do you need any kind of loan contact this loan company they offer me 250,000 usd. Into my account.
Email; sunloanshark@yahoo.com
Yeah I live in california I also applied with them, and they gave me loan $$15000 USD, they are really the best
lizzy

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2012
this loan company sun loanshark is really hot, they gave my uncle $100,000 USD.
God bless them for their help
They Are ALL SCAMMERs

Orange, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2012
For you new people posting looking for a loan. There are only SCAMMERS on this site!!! If you are counting on this site to find a loan or get money...you should start looking somewhere else or come up with another idea. The only thing that I have seen on this site in about a year is SCAMMERS and people ending up worse off then when they started. Scroll back all you will see is people losing money and NEVER getting their loan.

Why would you need to pay to get a loan? Any fees for a legitimate loan would be built into the loan. Think about it....If they are loaning you $10k and the fees cost $800 then they only give you $9200 and you pay back $10,000. Why would they say you need to pay upfront. So you send them $800 and they send you $10,000 WHY? It is same effect you get $9200. The reason they ask for upfront fees is because they are a SCAM and they will just take that $800 and you will never get your loan.

If they ask for ANY upfront fees, tranfer fees, money via Western Union....etc. Do not do it you will only be in a worse situation and out more money. The only people on this site that say they got a loan are the SCAMMERS themselves.
BENEFICIAL STANDARD LOAN

Hamburg, Germany

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Good Day Every One!!!
Beneficial Standard Loan Services stand as a reliable Reputable, Legitimate an accredited money Lender agency worldwide. We loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills?
We are using this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary
Assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
Reliable individuals. You can contact us via e-mail: bslsconsultant@gmail.com

Services Rendered include:
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Horse Loans
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.

Contact us if interested.
No social Security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed! We look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: bslsconsultant@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

BSLS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail inmate charged with escape Jan 21 ailegalcounsel 2
taxi service (Dec '13) Dec '14 Michael2327 2
sheila adams Nov '14 FugginBee 4
Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Sep '14 Deborah Brando 1,300
Woodland Taxi Service (Jun '14) Sep '14 Jesie 2
Fishing Report (Nov '13) Aug '14 kurt brigliadora 3
Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jul '14 April 3
Woodland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football